Overrated U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What is this, a message board for idiots?

Those people need to learn how to spell. :scratch:

I like this one:
"U2 arent overrated? 1 of their albums was voted the best of all time in some poll. The Smiths are also stupidly overrated."

Okay, where is the logic and facts backing up these statements!?!?!

Was this person on the side of U2, or against them?

david said:
I like this one:
"U2 arent overrated? 1 of their albums was voted the best of all time in some poll. The Smiths are also stupidly overrated."

Okay, where is the logic and facts backing up these statements!?!?!

Was this person on the side of U2, or against them?

:confused: Seriously! Makes no sense to me either...

david said:
I like this one:
:laugh: yeah. i never knew because an album was popular that that meant the group was overrated. i guess that means everyone on the top album charts is overrated. :rolleyes:

one minute these guys sound like your typical teenieboppers, the next minute they act like your typical, rebellious, "we only like what's indie and popular because that makes me unique and cool" teens you see sulking at the mall.

daisybean said:

Bono looks like Robert Deniro in you picure!!!!!

"nah...nah...we need debt forgiveness a lil' bit..a lil' bit...."
:sexywink:

Just looks like your standard message board for ill-informed children with an internet connection.

thank you i'll drive thru now.....

It's peole like them who give us teenagers a bad rep. They do need to learn how to spell. I agree with the person who posted the thread though. I can't stand Alicia Keys either. All of Nelly's songs sound the same to me. I'm surprised Creed isn't in there anywhere.

The Smiths might have been a bit overrated in Great Britain for a very little while
only a very little bit though since they really were great

wertsie said:

Sounds to me like they're just a bunch of stupid kids. Who gives a tiny rat's ass what they think? :happy:
Hey!!! I'm a kid!
But I'm a SMART kid. :yes:
Anyway, usually I don't reply to the threads about U2-bashers because I really don't care, I love U2 and that's what matters. But...this is so stupid. U2 isn't overrated. They've been around for more than 20 years, I think they've earned every single solitary bit of praise they've recieved.
That's my story and I'm stickin to it.

edited because i type faster than i think

Last edited:
you'd be surprised what fans of other bands think of U2

they waited for something mediocre like ATYCLB and gave Bono and the boys the 'panning'

and its true, ATYCLB resembles something like an Eagles album, its adult contemporary, and its embarrassing to play it loud

Come on Bono, enough singing about your Midlife crisis, for one i dont hear Madonna singing about morning sickness and all that kinda shite on her more recent albums, or Depeche Mode singing: "we're so old we need walking sticks"

Back
Top Bottom