Original of the Species bashing thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2_Guy said:

Hmmm right about what, may i ask?

That you are someone special who can get away with things others can't. I don't think this is the first time you've done this. Several of us have noticed this. Others have been severely chastised or even banned for less than what you've done. Interesting.

maybe you're "The Edge"

Last edited:
Special people are overatted:wink: I wish U2_Guy good luck on his mission from God

His mission will never overtake U2's :up: They've got the man upstairs on their side :yes:

Same here, which is why i wonder what Mr U2_Guy ( if that is his real name) is at...........

U2Kitten said:

That you are someone special who can get away with things others can't. I don't think this is the first time you've done this. Several of us have noticed this. Others have been severely chastised or even banned for less than what you've done. Interesting.

maybe you're "The Edge"

First time i do what?

When did i "personally attacked" anybody on this thread? I was the one who was called "same shit".

U2_Guy said:

Dear Adecentmelody:

What do you know about me? Ah, you read some of my posts and you think you know all about me?

This place needs ppl like me, rjhbonovox, ponkine to show to some of you (believe me, they need it) that the kings aren't always wearing clothes. We are as much of a fan as most of you (in my case, i've already said, i have a room in my house for U2 things, and i call it an "U2 Museum" and i have appeared even on local newspapers. You ppl say i hate the last 2 albums. I don't hate them, i just think they are very safe U2, but in comparison with the reality that surrounds us, they are good records, and i bought the collectors IMPORT edition with book and the local dvd/cd, as well as the 3 singles for Vertigo, all IMPORTS).

So shut up your mouth and quit disrespecting me. I'm the easy target for obtuse users, i understand that. And i like being that way. If i ever did personal attacks that's because you ppl started first (like yourself, coming to my thread and saying that i'm shit).

You gotta a choice: don't come in to my threads. Whenever you see i started some thread, run like you run from the devil.

But i know you won't... You probably love reading them, don't ya?:wink:

Let's get some things straight here. I don't claim to know you, nor do I care. You're probably interesting in person, but that's beside the point. All I've claimed to know is your continuous propensity to attack, belittle, and be condescending to fellow Interferencers. That is in plain sight for anybody who reads your posts. This leads me to another claim of yours - I never said you were shit. I said your personal attacks are shit. Read and learn.

Look, I don't have a problem with your negative (or positive) views on U2. In fact, I encourage it. I do believe you are a fan of the band. It's a good thing to have people with opposing views in these forums. That is what a discussion is about. You cross the line when you attack people for their opinions (which are just as valid as yours). In particular, when you attack with a condescending tone, which you utilize a lot.

By the way, I thought you were staying out? I guess it took longer this time - what, 1 week?

I am a mod and have NO IDEA who U2_Guy is. He's no one "special" to me, and as I have been busy with other things in my life, I have no idea why he hasn't been approached by mods as you say. If you feel he is someone's alter, please ask Sicy.

This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom