Opening Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
It can be said that u2 will start with a new song on the next tour. What if, they started with another song? What would you want it to be?

I think i would have to go with either:
where the streets have no name
Electric Co.
or

The Fly

it's a really easy question to answer:

LADY WITH THE SPINNING HEAD (extended dance mix)

that song LIVE and I could go to heaven easily
(that or ACROBAT)

They always (as far as I know) start with a new song, but for the sake of imagination, ....... Streets would feel too JTs era (although I wouldn't omit it from any setlist, as long as they tour)......... let's see as long as we're IMAGINING... Acrobat will be a nice choice indeed..... only if!!!

Acrobat would be a nice opener as well. Hmm ... how about Gloria or Surrender? Either of them would make a nice opener ... in fact, they've used Gloria before, I think.

definately Boy/Girl

(wouldn't be a bigger surprise than Acrobat
wait a minute!
they have actually played Boy/Girl live, so it would even be a smaller surprise)

out of control...

have elevation start one of the encores...

or they could be like pearl jam and rotate about 10 different songs as openers. i saw 3 pearl jam shows on the last tour, 4 total in my life. they all opened with something different... long road, love boat captian, crazy mary... and the one durring the 2000 tour started with sometimes. each show was completely different from the last one.

Back
Top Bottom