OoTS is my favorite song.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
It's one of those songs that's incredibly uplifting to me. It's amazing. If one song would summarize how I feel about my girlfriend this would be it. To me it's a song about hoe someone is completely beautiful wheather they feel that way or not. Alot of times my girlfriend wouldn't be satisfied with her looks, which I found completely unimportant. She's the most beautiful person I've ever known, and I don't just mean how she looks. This song really sums that feeling up for me. To me it's just a song about how everyone is beautiful in their own ways wheather they feel it or not

Plus it's just beautifully made. Great instrumental and vocals. Right there next to Kite.

Last edited:
shart1780 said:
It's one of those songs that's incredibly uplifting to me. It's amazing. If one song would summarize how I feel about my girlfriend this would be it. To me it's a song about hoe someone is completely beautiful wheather they feel that way or not. Alot of times my girlfriend wouldn't be satisfied with her looks, which I found completely unimportant. She's the most beautiful person I've ever known, and I don't just mean how she looks. This song really sums that feeling up for me. To me it's just a song about how everyone is beautiful in their own ways wheather they feel it or not

Plus it's just beautifully made. Great instrumental and vocals. Right there next to Kite.

I'm completely with you! It's the best song on the album by an absolute mile IMO. I really hope it's a single. I can't understand people who say Miracle Drug is better, that's just a re-hash of Beautiful Day/Always chords.

"EVERYWHERE YOU GO............!!!"

I like the song OoTS, but I kind of don't like the "string section" arrangements. I wish that could have been achieved with guitars and/or something more subtle. . . and the "dit it dit it" part can be cheesy, but the rest of it is a great song.

OOTS and SYCMIOYO are definitely the 2 standouts in my opinion. the other 9 songs are not even close in terms of quality, and thats saying alot since i love the album.

Back
Top Bottom