OOTS I did it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found that really charming!

(and, shockingly enough, I'm not even talking about the Bono & Edge parts...)

Thanks for sharing, it made me smile.

:)

That was beautiful!!! :ohmy: I loved the Last Night one too... very nice editing in time with the music! :up:

You definitely have a talent! :applaud:

Hurricane/Last Night on Earth video - Excellent!!! :) Think I liked your video better than the original! There was a REAL and dramatic story line there. Loved it all, but especially loved the pictures of the evacuation and empty grocery store shelves at the chorus "you've got to give it away", and also the beginning with the car in sepia in the suburbs(a classic)!!! Great way to record an event like this in your family's history books!! Why can't I be this creative?????

OOTS video remake - VIDEO OF THE YEAR!!!!!

Last edited:
Hmm...I did post another video right after that OOTS I did it again phrase.
Maybe I'm just getting confused on all the hurricane responses.

Or I'm being comment whorey again. :drool:

An "Alternate" Video to Original of the Species
http://www.youtube.com/?v=WSYoOQMioK8

But thanks for the comments on that hurricane video! It's my first one so it's automatically my baby for life. :wink:

!!
Don't scare. One of these days I'm afraid I'm going to get sued by U2 for using their songs without permission. :reject:
Or by that dad who is scolding his daughters in the beginning of the video. :reject: :reject:

^^ :lol:

"If the suspense is too great, check out a clip of the current version of the video here."

:scratch: How exactly will that help?

just found some clips you posted by accident, then saw this thread :up:

SuperBono.jpg

that sucked

it might have been sweet if it included a girl crying

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom