Oor magazine translations?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I recently bought the Oor magazines with 3 U2/Bono articles: the Captain Beefheart interview Bono did, and two fairly old (I *think* at least one of them came out in 2000 and one in early 2001) ones. Unfortunately, it's magazine from the Netherlands so it isn't in English. Does anyone know where I can find translations for these magazines? I'd LOVE to read the interviews and I feel silly owning these magazines when I can't even read them. Thanks
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Try searching the www.youtwo.net archives. I know they've published translations of (at least parts) of the Oor Magazine articles regarding U2 the past few years....

Veel succes!!! (Good Luck)

------------------
Vorsprung durch Technik

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately they never finished translating the Captain Beefheart interview, one interview they don't have at all, and another the link is dead. Oh well
frown.gif
I hope they fix it soon.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Back
Top Bottom