One year & 2 days ago...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
I was a few feet away from Bono, The Edge, Larry and Adam, I was in heaven.
U2 were right on my face, so close that I could see The Edge's beautiful hands make those amazing sounds, so close to see Bono's wrinkles form as he submerged in the songs.
As the first notes of Elevation played I felt this inexplicable joy, the music took over and I'm sure I looked like a mad person jumping, dancing and with a huge grin on my face.
It was FarmClub and I was in good company.
Thank You Loafer for your generosity, you're a great guy.
Thank You U2LA and Inshakor, you guys are not bad either.
wink.gif

And Thank You U2, you Elevate my Soul.

------------------------
October 27, 2000 / Los Angeles, CA
Tour: ATYCLB Promo Tour

Venue: Universal Studios

Main Set: Elevation, New York, Stuck In a Moment , Beautiful Day, Bad
Comments: U2 perform and are interviewed for the FarmClub.com TV show.

farmclub.jpg

Mariana,

I remember! All the anticipation, all the arrangements, all the excitment you guys experienced...and then you saw them playing so close at Farmclub...I watched their performance that night thru webcast, an all the time I remembered that you and Camilo and the others were there. I could only imagine the way you all were feeling that night.
What I couldn't imagine is that, less than a month later, it would be my turn...but that one is another story
wink.gif

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

And i live so close to there too. too bad i had to miss it. Sounds awesome though. Sigh!
See you in November (i hope), Nica!
smile.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom