ONE thread to rule them all! - HTDAAB Bashing Threads... be scared, be very scared!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
Why have a million different threads bashing the same album over and over again? Can't we do things efficiently around here anymore??? It's getting ridiculous! Every thread turns into a HTDAAB bashing, ATYCLB bashing, 00s bashing, Pop praising pissing match. Whether it's last night's thread about your grandmother's 'not so nice' comments or Larry's Moob Day Close Up pics thread, somehow someway certain elements in this forum bring the discussion down to simply bashing the recent albums!

I have now solved this problem by creating one MASTER thread, the Big Bully thread, if you will... who beats the shit out of all the other bashing threads and eats their lunch money!

Keep all your comments here, guys. Let's not waste precious Internet space, pls.

:sexywink:

:drool:

Sorry for the inconvenience, folks, let's return to the threads about how awesome U2 is, how they're the best band evar, and what the name of that song is that they played before coming out on stage on the Vertigo Tour.

xaviMF22 said:

no wonder fix you sounds like something Bono could have written:hmm:

Didn't you ever wonder why U2 were playing a Coldplay cover to open their indoor shows when they had all that confetti? :wink:

bully.jpg

xaviMF22 said:

no wonder fix you sounds like something Bono could have written:hmm:

fuck, Scott Stapp could've written that one.

I wish my U2 cover band would take off, they're called Evil Petting Zoo:

thenewu2ut2.jpg

Bass - Dr. Tobias Funke
Drums - Lo Pan
Guitar - Dwight K. Schrute
Vocals - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

THEY'RE BETTER THAN TEH REAL U-2 AND HOW TO DISMANTLE ALL THAT ATOMIC BEHIND1!!!1one!eleven.

Last edited:
Let's celebrate the U2 discography...

1980's Boy thru to 1997's Pop

:love:

Boy - Pop

It's even symmetrical. :drool:

;)

Zootlesque said:
Let's celebrate the U2 discography...

1980's Boy thru to 1997's Pop

:love:

Boy - Pop

It's even symmetrical. :drool:

;)

3 lettered album titles :drool:

Nah. I only did the paint job/graffiti on it. :wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:

3 lettered album titles :drool:

u2 sux because their titles are too long. this is how their discography should've been...

Boy
God
War
Bad
Sun
Hum
Fly
Zoo
Pop

Zootlesque said:
Nah. I only did the paint job/graffiti on it. :wink:

u2 sux because their titles are too long. this is how their discography should've been...

Boy
God
War
Bad
Sun
Hum
Fly
Zoo
Pop

:tsk: Sun should have been called Sky. :tsk:

ATYCLB sucks but HTDAAB sucks much more
U2 in the 2000s became a useless bunch of FluffyBunnies at the same level as the whining Coldplay+Keane...
i don't like falsettos, i don't like mr. boner every time he promises great rock songs (punk rock from venus) and i don't like his cheesy CoExIst thingy on stage. he turned into a politician. don't believe and don't trust any politician...
the vertigo tour concept was a loveless mix of ZOOtv+POP+Elevation...the vertigo tour was the first time as a U2 fan when i got no goosebumps...
i don't like the long pseudo philosophical album titles at all

Back
Top Bottom