One Campaign Wristband update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
where are all the treads on this? did they dissapear? i can't find them. and i still don't have anyone buying me any!:( i ofter to pay the full price. i just can't get it deliever to me here in canada. i really want to be sporting one on the tour though. can anyone help me out?

thanks!

Check out PLEBA and FYM - we occasionally post in those forums about the white bands.

But the important thing isn't just to wear the white band - but to GET ACTIVE in your community and country in the fight to stop AIDS and extreme poverty in our world.

THE GOAL IS SOUL....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

pm me...i ordered some but they won't be here for a few weeks. i'll be happy to send you one when they arrive. include your full address--no need to pay me.

"GET ACTIVE" - well said. i think everyone should do their part. i really want to give back to bono - for informing me and getting me involved- by showing him the band on my wrist when i'm on the floor at vancouver. it would be wonderful to see a whole crowd of them and know that the message you speak IS getting delivered!

Back
Top Bottom