On the radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yimou

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I am at work,,, I am all alone in the building and With or without you just came on the radio.

Too bad the song dosn´t last for 4 more hours.

The most useless post of the day :up:

Damn it,,, The song is almost over :madspit: Edge is playing the wonderful quite part at the end of the song.

I'd like to know how you can be on Interference while at work. I'd be fired if I did that! :mad:

miss becky said:
I'd like to know how you can be on Interference while at work. I'd be fired if I did that! :mad:

:lol: The boss is sick ( He is a sick bastard,, Yes i said it and it feels goooood ).. I can do what i want and right now i am not wearing any pants :wink:

Ok, the last part is not true but its liberating to without the boss.

And update WOWY on the radio. They cut the song short and played that damn Rob Thomas song.

Ok, back to " work "

yimou said:

:lol: The boss is sick ( He is a sick bastard,, Yes i said it and it feels goooood ).. I can do what i want and right now i am not wearing any pants :wink:

Ok, the last part is not true but its liberating to without the boss.

:lmao:

Yimou, you're the coolest! :cool:

miss becky said:

use the alt+tab. :wink:

i'm ALWAYS on Interference during work!

it's blocked at school :( ohh well

everytime i go to work there are always 3 songs i hear
1. That Rob Thomas song :madspit:
2. Delta and Brian song :madspit:
3. City of blinding lights :wink:

Occasionally, I'll get on Interference during the evening hours while I'm at work ...
although, I must be working on the company reports in order to use my PC. :wink:

I do several different things at my employment, so my PC is NOT always
part of the equasion while I work ... :tsk:

the soul waits said:
Dumb Q : what does alt-tab do?
Nothing happens when i do that :huh:

when you click on alt + tab, you switch windows. so whenever i hear my boss coming, i alt + tab and *poof* Interference disappears, Excel appears! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom