On behalf of all Australians...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
I am again sending out my heart felt sorrow to all of those in America, to all of those who have been affected by this terrible tragedy, I am still in shock, unable to comprehend how one, or many, fellow human beings can posess such hatred to commit such an act, I am at awe at those who are dealing with this attrocity in the US with such diplomancy, it is hard to fight evil, but generally more evil is not the answer, it is times like this that so many U2 songs are comforting........

One
Peace on earth
Sunday bloody sunday, and it is so true I really cant believe the news today, but once again, my heart is with all of those who are suffering, please be safe and take care....

Vanessa

as an American, I would like to thank you and everyone else who has voiced their concern for our country and people, and trying to salvage the lives of those who have been injured and remain un-rescued is the top priority right now, as is helping neighbours and friends who have lost loved ones in this tragedy in anyway possible

but make no mistake, there must be an intensive and all-out effort, organized by the United States and anyone else who considers themselves an ally and/or is concerned with the security and safety of innocent civillians around the globe, to eradicate terrorists and those "governments" or organizations that support terrorists in any way whatsoever

-------
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
-T.S. Eliot, "The Waste Land"

Originally posted by The Wanderer:

but make no mistake, there must be an intensive and all-out effort, organized by the United States and anyone else who considers themselves an ally and/or is concerned with the security and safety of innocent civillians around the globe, to eradicate terrorists and those "governments" or organizations that support terrorists in any way whatsoever

AMEN!!!

And yes thanks to all the well wishes for those effected by this tragedy. I am beyond words regarding this entire event.

As an American, I want to say thanks too. I know we spend a lot of time around here talking about politics, but in the end we are all One, aren't we? This is tragic and I am still in shock.

My company has a number of the floors in one of the towers and we are all worried about the people who were working there - it is a good distance from me but still close to home.

My prayers are with all the people who will be impacted by this. I am still struggling to understand what makes people behave in this fashion.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Thank you for posting this Vanessa. I don't know what to say.............................
brothers & sisters in America - you are in my heart
Peace&Luv
Kate

Back
Top Bottom