On a scale of 1-10, the VH-1 awards will suck....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnny Swallow

Bad Daddy Johnny
SURVEY SAYS?

8+

Better than say...the American Music Awards but still horrid.

I predict, too much Creed, too much Bon Jovi, too many bands that suck in general. Sting and No Doubt look to be good sports, but the highlight for me will be seeing Jewel.
smile.gif
And if she sings, even better.

I imagine that since they have not said who is hosting is a bad sign. Secrecy = more suckage.

WHY IN THE WORLD DID U2STATION.COM GET NOMINATED AS BEST FANSITE? THAT IS AN INSULT TO THE CONTENT ON INTERFERENCE.

I would post the current standings of the categories, but I can't get the freakin' site to load...it's overloaded with sophsticated music high-brows. (I.E. Bon Jovi/Creed-ites)

------------------
This post brought to you by: MTV "It's only cool if it's profitable."

AIM: JuanSwallow

yeah the will and grace guy is hosting.

that is going to be a good thing because he's pretty cool.

the guy who hosted last year, did you know because of his incessant talking the show actually ran over 45 minutes?

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Well i voted twice today and several times before,lol, hope it helps.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

7+
Speaking of No Doubt , now they have extemely good , cool / hot look .
Some tunes are good , "hey Baby " - music sucks , video itself is very good to me

Back
Top Bottom