Omgah Tribute Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamondbruno9

Mr. MacPhisto's Tub Scrubber
Trying to find this Live Cd.Was unsuccessful recently. Can somebody tell me the exact Title and Artist of this rec.as Ive been told and read this is a "must-have".Thx Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Trying to find this Live Cd.Was unsuccessful recently. Can somebody tell me the exact Title and Artist of this rec.as Ive been told and read this is a "must-have".Thx Db9

There never was an official Omagh Tribute Concert CD. In fact, there never was a real Omagh Tribute Concert in the first place. There was, however, a TV special in Ireland (on the Late Late Show) where U2 performed 2 songs (North And South Of The River and All I Want Is You).

But I think you're looking for Across The Bridge Of Hope. This is indeed an album in rememberance of the Omagh victims. It has the single version of Please on it, so nothing special there.

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Popmartin, What Iam looking for is the live version of "No and So. Side of the River." Is it on this ? Or where could I find it ? Thx. Db9

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Originally posted by diamondbruno9:
Popmartin, What Iam looking for is the live version of "No and So. Side of the River." Is it on this ? Or where could I find it ? Thx. Db9

The live version of North And South Of The River has never been released (officially). So if you want to hear it you have to search the Internet for an MP3 of the performance. And sorry, but I don't have the MP3 either.
frown.gif

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Back
Top Bottom