OMG: 'Kite' from WITS single!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The guitar solo in it adds so much to the track...Edge rocked the song hard :)

I love this version, I just wish the Cate Blanchett dedication wasn't on it. It's not in the same league as Bono's shout out to Sian and Levi on Zoo Station, that was very poignant.

I just bought this the other day, and oh my God. How incredible. The tears flowed, the memories returned, thoughts entered my head. BonoManiac said "Words cannot describe." And that could no be any truer. Never have I really adored the b-sides more than the actual single, but here I have.

Oh, and I also picked up Dark Side of the Moon on the same day.

:)

This is one of the most breathtaking live performances I've ever heard. As if I needed another reason to love ATYCLB. :drool:

You know what? Every time I listen to ATYCLB I again realize that it really is my favorite U2 album. Then when I go and listen to other stuff, the stigma surrounding it sort of convinces me "No, no, ATYCLB just can't be your favorite U2 album. Everyone knows The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby are their best. What are you thinking Lance? Stupid asshole." But then I listen to ATYCLB again, and yes. It really is my favorite album. I care not what anyone says about it. :drool:

Lancemc said:
You know what? Every time I listen to ATYCLB I again realize that it really is my favorite U2 album. Then when I go and listen to other stuff, the stigma surrounding it sort of convinces me "No, no, ATYCLB just can't be your favorite U2 album. Everyone knows The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby are their best. What are you thinking Lance? Stupid asshole." But then I listen to ATYCLB again, and yes. It really is my favorite album. I care not what anyone says about it. :drool:

i love it when atyclb lovers have the guts to say how they truly feel :drool:

atyclb:drool:

This has probably been brought up, but why aren't the B-sides available on iTunes like many of U2's B-sides are?

The main missing live stuff from U2 is The Fly and Zoo Station, IMO. They have B-sides with both and neither is on iTunes. I don't get it.

Please share the b-sides to WITS, including the great version of Kite (which I have yet to hear), Zoo Station, and whatever else comes with it (except WITS of course). Thanks. Send to

jovigolf@yahoo.com

21R said:
Just wondering if anyone thought the brisbane version of Kite was better than the sydney version on the WITS single?

after hearing the single version, I really love more the Melbourne 18 version.. the solo there is PERFECT...

and also, in this single version, that damn didjeridoo or whatever is called... it bothers too much :angry:

so, if anyone has that Melbourne version, please sen it to me :D (i have it on CD)

Back
Top Bottom