OK Terrific! MoFo played on Nationaly Syndicated NYC Talk Show Opie and Anthony

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
So I'm making the always pleasant rush hour trip home from work on the Long Island Expressway (note the sarcasim) listening to the #1 afternoon radio show in the New York metro area for 4 years running, and now one of the fastest growing nationaly syndicated shows in the nation (already hit #1 in quite a few other cities), Opie and Anthony. The duo are a "shock jock" type, similar to Howard but without the hatred that Stern spews out. They're pretty damn funny actually. They've actually had a frequent caller to the show, nicknamed Stalker Patty, do some pretty heinous things to get her hands on U2 tickets. Once they made her grab the tickets from their hiding place, in Ron Jeremey's pants, and another time they shaved her head. Anywayz to make a long story short, when they came back from commercial today they used MoFo as an enterance. Whew all that babbel just for that one sentance. Anywayz, here are some pics from their website, including a couple of pics of Adam and Edge from the VMA's, and of the infamous Stalker Patty before and after being shaved.

Photo49.jpg

Photo50.jpg

1023_Patty_Shaved

28.html

http://www.wnew.com/opack/2001/1023_Patty_Shaved/

------------------
But that's my opinion, I could be wrong.
-Dennis Miller

Dressing like your sister, living like a tart. They don't know what you're doing, babe it must be art. You're a headache... in a suitcase... You're a star.
come september alot can change
summer's love turns to winter's pain in new york

haha, well they certainly didn't have much love for Don & Mike today, they looked like a couple of jerk offs (which they have been doing more and more over the last year)

but anyway, O & A actually raved about the U2 show at MSG last fall, calling them the best live act in the world, they are HUGE U2 fans

[This message has been edited by The Wanderer (edited 05-23-2002).]

Originally posted by Headache in a Suitcase:
So I'm making the always pleasant rush hour trip home from work on the Long Island Expressway (note the sarcasim) listening to the #1 afternoon radio show in the New York metro area for 4 years running, and now one of the fastest growing nationaly syndicated shows in the nation (already hit #1 in quite a few other cities), Opie and Anthony. The duo are a "shock jock" type, similar to Howard but without the hatred that Stern spews out. They're pretty damn funny actually. They've actually had a frequent caller to the show, nicknamed Stalker Patty, do some pretty heinous things to get her hands on U2 tickets. Once they made her grab the tickets from their hiding place, in Ron Jeremey's pants, and another time they shaved her head. Anywayz to make a long story short, when they came back from commercial today they used MoFo as an enterance. Whew all that babbel just for that one sentance. Anywayz, here are some pics from their website, including a couple of pics of Adam and Edge from the VMA's, and of the infamous Stalker Patty before and after being shaved.

Photo49.jpg

Photo50.jpg

1023_Patty_Shaved

28.html

http://www.wnew.com/opack/2001/1023_Patty_Shaved/

Cool deal...I'm out on LI and I love O & A....and Howard. To be fair, they are a carbon copy of Howard(even they admit that). However, lately they have been funnier and, like you said, with less hatred.

Back
Top Bottom