Ok, so what magazine are currently featuring U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2One

War Child
I want to go out and buy them all! There's nme, with a review of HTDAAB. Just found out about the new Q magazine. Are there any other U2 magazines currently out? Our about to come out soon? What about that Blender magazine (yes, the one with topless Larry that all the PLEBA girls are drooling about)? thanks in advance...

I know a magazine that talks about U2 a lot in it, but U2 isn't on the cover...
It's mojo and yea... my friend bought it for me, but she still has to send it to me... There is a pic of Edge in it and its big! And there is a big pic of U2... yep!

They're on the cover of the Sept. issue of Record Collector. Its an older pic but there are 2 stories inside.

1. 25 years of U2 collectables (lots of pics)

2. The story of their first studio session

Its a UK import and I shelled out $8.95 for it at Tower but its 14 pages of U2 content!

Last edited:
I heard that Blender and Spin are both going to do features on U2 within the next few months.

so we got Q, NME, Mojo, Black Book and Blender all out or on their way in a few weeks right?
is that all, am i missing something??

I wish I lived in a bigger city where I had access to these. I live in such a small town that if they don't sell it at the supermarket, you'll never find it. I need a pen pal in a big city! lol

got NME - buying Q tomorrow...

God magazines are so expensive now!! But u get a cool cd with NME and Q looks really good!!!!!

Also, I don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere on the forum but I bought a whole magazine about U2 made by "Uncut" magazine. I bought it at Borders. Great mag!

The NME Revelation! and UnCut Lengends #3 both have featured mags that are totally devoted to U2. The Sept. Issue of Record Collector w/ U2 on the cover is also a must have.

Back
Top Bottom