OK! So now it's November!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ElectricalVoice

Refugee
From U2log.com. McGuinness confirms tour in 2005 and the album in November.

From U2log.com:

"Paul McGuinness spoke to BBC Radio 5 on Thursday evening in their Late Night Live programme. He talked about the Oxford Union debate and was asked what U2 were up to. McGuinness confirmed the band were recording in Dublin and were nearly done. He also said a record will be out in November and a tour will start in Miami in March 2005. (via PG)"

Last edited:
I just can't help wondering why Bono said October...? Almost a little bit funny ;). And I hope the single is due September anyway.

But HEY(!), this is cool! Finally some almost-official!

Last edited:
I thought some universal websites listed the album as november....perhaps it'll be out end of october/early november

ElectricalVoice said:
I just can't help wondering why Bono said October...? Almost a little bit funny ;). And I hope the single is due September anyway.

But HEY(!), this is cool! Finally some almost-official!

Larry said October too :scratch:.....:laugh:....well who knows?
Well, I'm still hoping for an October release :yes: :yes:!!!

this will make it 4+ years since the release of ATYCLB. 4+ years is a looong wait for 11-12 new songs.

the single will be out in september to be elegible to the grammy awards... :yes:

If it was October 31, thats my birthday.....i know what id be getting!

Neverthess, i dont really care about when it is gonna be released, i still got 3 "new" albums called zooropa, boy and original soundtracks waiting for me to lsiten to....

What I really want is a track listing........and an album name.....

Headache in a Suitcase said:
U2.com has postead the McGuinness/November story... which makes it pretty official now, doesn't it?

we hope.

delays still can occour. :huh:

Finally, some "official" news on the album. I have to think that since the boys were over in Portugal for a photo and/or video shoot, that it's getting close. I cannot wait! Four years is too long! :dance: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom