ok, i have a question for all who have seen Zooropamanda's pic: WHERE IS IT?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
not that was u until i came along
tongue.gif

I've seen it manda, babe...and you're adorable! Dunno why you're shy to post it.
smile.gif

But I'll keep quiet as to where I saw it...hehe.

You have sent it to me before manda... hmmmm now it's a matter of finding it among all of the clutter on my computer
biggrin.gif

I will not unveil your picture if you do not wish to do so, though I think you're beautiful sis.

I am fortunate to have been one of the few who have seen Manda's pics..

For all that are curious...She is gorgeous and yes I do admit that I have told her how she resembles Drew Barrymore.

------------------
****Formerly known as Miss Bonovista..Now known as Mrs.Emeraldscorpio.****

[This message has been edited by bonovista (edited 12-11-2001).]

so, I guess that leaves me looking for pics of Drew Barrymore
biggrin.gif

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
hehe firstly U2girl, u wont be burned baby!

You'll see...somehow i am sensing this whole "pics" thing is baaad...
Not only with people expecting them, but also because i bet i don't look anything like what they expect me to look like. In fact, i'm pretty sure i look worse then what they expect...plus, all of the girls posting in Pamela's thread are so beautiful it's kind of intimidating for someone definitely not that good looking (aka me) to post their pic.

ps: ok then, if you want to, send your pic over to my email at msvagelj@yahoo.co.uk

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-11-2001).]

Originally posted by Salome:
so, I guess that leaves me looking for pics of Drew Barrymore
biggrin.gif

Drew%20Barrymore.jpg

barrymore.jpg

drew.jpg

drew.jpg

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I have seen Zoomies pic
tongue.gif
she's as cute as people have said
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
and the Drew Barrymore Bonovista observation is quite accurate as well..I'll stop embarrasing her for now

maja, your really need to put a stop to this consistant self critism rally...its not healthy
frown.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 12-11-2001).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
so now i have hair on my face
gee nice!

U2girl...THIS is hy I dont post my pic. Ridicule from boys
hmmmffftt!

1) knowing our Salome, i think it's safe to assume he was kidding.

2) ridicule can be nasty, but then again, "there's nothing you can throw at me that i haven't already heard" - everyone or at least majority of people have something they'd rather change about their apperance. On the other hand, they're also the only ones who know what bothers them most about their looks. So in a way, others can't get to them.

3) - everyone who saw your pic over the email says you look great. that's quite a few people, what makes you think the forum will like it any less?

4) beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There's no right or wrong "taste" when it comes to appearances.

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-11-2001).]

U2girl & Zooropa_Amanda:

I have revised my "I-will-post-my-pick-when-U2girl-posts-hers" pledge.

My new pledge is that I will post my recent pick if and when U2girl AND Zooropa_Amanda post their pics. Therefore, I will not post it until BOTH of them have posted theirs.

I was also going to include Sulawesigirl_4 in this equation, but she posted hers earluer today.

Thank you.

~U2Alabama

Bama! That's not fair!!!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

oh my lord
thers no way in hell Im posting now with all that pressure.

and...aherm there a fe people here whom are saying theyve seen it yet Ive never showed!
*taps foot*

although it was able to be found a while ago if u looked hard enough

Want me to put it up for ya manda? yes that was me outside today in that car with the dark tinting...but next time, wear a cossie when sunbathing ok? You broke my lens. That will be $480. Cheque's in the mail.

I keep asking, but no one's offering. Should I put a sign up out the front? With a little red light? It will look like your place but... *shrugs

my my, how things turn around so quickly amanda.....lets just say the opposition has secured a battle victory...

now I'll just get that picture of manda...mwahahahah
wink.gif

Actually, I think that comparing manda to drew barrymore is unreasonable, as she is far better looking than Drew Barrymore
wink.gif

I'm lucky enough to have seen manda pic, not sure about the drew barrymore resemblance, all I have to say is that she is pretty.
smile.gif

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Back
Top Bottom