Ok, I guess VH1 is actually showing the concert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mocool12

Refugee
I didn't know if it was confirmed or not, but this is from Rockontv.com,
It'll be on 11/23/01
09:00 - 10:30 pm ET on VH1

Songs performed are "Elevation;" "Beautiful Day;" "Until The End Of The World;" "New Year's Day;" "I Will Follow;" "Sunday Bloody Sunday;" "Stuck In A Moment;" "Happy Birthday;" "Party Girl;" "Slow Dancing;" "Kite;" "Wild Honey;" "Please;" "Bad / 40;" "Where The Streets Have No Name;" "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For;" "Pride (In The Name Of Love);" "Bullet The Blue Sky;" "What's Going On;" "New York;" "One;" and "When Will I See You Again (snippet) / Walk On."

*checks the date*

Friday night??

Cool! I'll be at home to watch it for sure because I never have plans on Friday nights!

*hikes up pants and goes to get more tape to wrap around my glasses*

Mo-om!!! Have you seen my new glow-in-the-dark pocket protector???? *sniiiif, snort, cough, wheeze*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 11-06-2001).]

Originally posted by Bonochick:
*checks the date*

Friday night??

Cool! I'll be at home to watch it for sure because I never have plans on Friday nights!

*hikes up pants and goes to get more tape to wrap around my glasses*

Mo-om!!! Have you seen my new glow-in-the-dark pocket protector???? *sniiiif, snort, cough, wheeze*

my thoughts exactly...

------------------
The numeral 7

THE PROVIDENCE SHOW??????

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

Maybe I'll be able to see myself!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

What the- I didn't even notice that!
Sweeet! We get to see Larry talk!

It will also be repeated at 10:30pm(ET) and at 11pm(ET) the following sunday. Legends is on the boys right before the concert.

OMIGOD!!! Can someone please tape this for me??? We don't have VH1 in Canada!! I'll do a trade with a MuchMusic thingy that you Americans might not have!!
biggrin.gif
Puhleeeeasee!!

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

do you think they're really going to air this particular show? or do you think this was a misprint?
i'm thinking it's a mistake, but i hope not!
party girl, slow dancing, wild honey, please!!! yeah!!! niiiiice!

I do get to see this amazing show?????

YAY!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Originally posted by mocool12:

Songs performed are "Elevation;" "Beautiful Day;" "Until The End Of The World;" "New Year's Day;" "I Will Follow;" "Sunday Bloody Sunday;" "Stuck In A Moment;" "Happy Birthday;" "Party Girl;" "Slow Dancing;" "Kite;" "Wild Honey;" "Please;" "Bad / 40;" "Where The Streets Have No Name;" "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For;" "Pride (In The Name Of Love);" "Bullet The Blue Sky;" "What's Going On;" "New York;" "One;" and "When Will I See You Again (snippet) / Walk On."
If its on Vh1, like that Bon Jovi concert thay aired...it'll be more like:
Elavation, commercial break, Beautiful Day, commercial break, UTEOTW, commercial break...and so on.

Damn I'm supposed to see the Celtics whhop Vince Carter that night...ah the magic of videotape.

That set list cannot be correct.

I'm sure it is the Boston show they are airing. And I didn't see proper cameras at the P show for filming. There was a news crew who got some shots during the first couple of songs...but that's it.

But still, yeah, I'll be sitting in my apt. that friday, and I don't care
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
I can't change the world, but I can change the world in me.

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
It said on @uU2.com that the concert that will air on VH-1 will be the Boston concert.

Yeah, it was originally said that they'd air the Boston concert, so I don't know why rockontv.com has the Providence set list up.
confused.gif
Anyway, I'd rather see that show since I'll be getting the Boston dvd.
biggrin.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're going to show the Providence show *dances* and I get to see me Larry again *dances again* yaaaaaaaaaay *goes out and buys some blank video tapes*

I hope they really show this...this'll be Thanksgiving weekend so i'm off that day
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
www.angelfire.com/tx2/KITIYU2

Question from Caller:we want to know how he's maintained his youthful looks. we think he looks so much younger than the rest of the band

Larry:let me put it this way. Michael Jackson got the idea of the oxygen tent from me. and all this hanging out with monkeys and shit like that, it's all to do with that.

D&C: That's a funny story. How come you've managed to slow down the aging process?

LM: That's a good question. I think it's the healthy living. I do all the right things. It's all the creams. I don't know maybe it's in my Levi's.

There is no way they will broadcast the entire show.

They will do what they did when they broadcast Popmart Mexico and cut out all of the obscure songs - only leaving room for the most popular hits.

It will suck; wait for the DVD.

This does seem odd to me that they would show Providence, when I originally heard it was Boston. But I did see several people filming throughout Prov. #2 (including a guy right in front of me at the rail).

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

This is my first time hearing about this because I have been away a couple of weeks, so is this still going to happen? Can anyone confirm/deny this?

------------------
What has Gavin got that I don't, besides $$$ and fame?

It's happening, but it's the Boston show.. at least according to U2.com

Originally posted by SkeeK:
It's happening, but it's the Boston show.. at least according to U2.com

Thanks,
Boston is better than nothing i guess!

------------------

maybe if any of them watch the boston concert they'll stop voting for bon jovi in the hottest live act category

Originally posted by SkeeK:
maybe if any of them watch the boston concert they'll stop voting for bon jovi in the hottest live act category

or they will just claim that Bono is copying Jon Bon Jovi
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom