Ok, for those that want the U2 sampler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bri2k

The Fly
I figured this would be easier than trying to email everyone. I went back to Best Buy today and grabbed a whole bunch more of the cds. In total, I have 30, which at the moment is about how many that have responded. I went out and bought envelopes today and like I said, am going to try to send them through the mail, so I am going to buy a book of stamps. I don't mind sending these out, and I am not trying to make a profit, but if anyone feels like sending me a dollar to reimburse me for this, that would be awesome. The envelopes cost $4 and the stamps cost $6, so if there are 10 people that want to mail me a dollar, then we can call it even.

Now for the real reason, if you want me to mail you one, send me an email with your address, I will try to get them out this week. My email is ZooTV187@aol.com

Oh, my address is:
Brian Price
6104 A Scholar Drive
Newark, DE 19711

Thanks
Brian

just sent you an email my friend.
thanks a lot btw.

------------------
Kobayashi's bizarre use of colour, superfast editing and extreme camera angles, coupled with a hilariously deadpan performance by Toshiro Takemitsu as the inspector who discovers a whole family of ghosts travelling without valid tickets, remains without peer.

Just sent you an email, guy.
smile.gif
Thanks!

------------------
A vampire or a victim
It depends on who's around

email sent
smile.gif

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Hey brian..
I just sent you a email too..thanks again..YOU ROCK!

PEACE!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Back
Top Bottom