OK, a tracklist...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
So now we can say we know most of the tracks on the album, so here is my try at a finalized tracklist.

1. Vertigo
2. Love And Peace Or Else
3. All Because Of You
4. Miracle Drug
5. Yaweh (Jaweh)
6. Crumbs From Your Table
7. City Of Blinding Lights (FireFly)
8. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Tough)
9. Native Son (Full Metal Jacket)
10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
11. A Man & A Woman

Note: Things in parentheses either will replace the title, were working titles, or will actually be in parentheses on the album.

Pretty good tracklist, but i would swap crumbs from your table with city of blinding lights, and maybe move full metal jacket up (hopefully this is track name)

I don't think "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb" will be a track on the album. Just a name... (and a really good one:wink: )

Edge said the tracklist appearing everywhere was totally false. Now be that as it may, six of the songs are confirmed. Three of the other five we were pretty sure about based on clips. So i'm kind of confused about the "totally" false comment. This may mean that there are more songs on the album than previously thought. Or that they just came up with different names for Miracle Drug, ABOY and Love and Peace.

OK-

A. The OBSERVER said that the title track was a heartfelt track about Bono's dad.
B. Firefly is a song Bono wrote that appears in his journal in the Blackbook magazine. It's lyrics pretty much say that it turned into COBL.

Murray said:
OK-

A. The OBSERVER said that the title track was a heartfelt track about Bono's dad.
B. Firefly is a song Bono wrote that appears in his journal in the Blackbook magazine. It's lyrics pretty much say that it turned into COBL.

I read the same thing, it absolutely floored me when I read the title track was about Bono's dad. The album title truly takes new meaning other than the blatantly obvious political reference. I'm starting to like it more and more now...

That'd be so awesome if every track name we heard (with the exception of Vertigo of course) was completely different.

Maybe they even intentionally spread false rumors to get us on the wrong track :)

Back
Top Bottom