Oh Where, Oh Where Could My Graaaaavy Be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
Yes, Thanksgiving is near! I loooooove turkey! What are your plans? And has the meaning of Thanksgiving changed for you after Sept. 11th?

------------------
Schabow

Mmmmmmm.... graaaavy....

Guinness.gif

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. Any ladies want to help out here?

I'm gonna actually try not to pass out before 8 o'clock this year! Wish me luck!

------------------
Schabow

Back when I still lived in my hometown, we always went next door to my aunt and uncle's (I lived next door to them and also to my grandma) for Thanksgiving dinner. Since we don't live there anymore, we might be going to my cousin's.

That's nice and all...I like my cousin a lot, but blarg...I wanna go home for Thanksgiving...
frown.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm going to Pennsylvania for Turkey Day to be with dad's side of the family. It's in the area where the PA plane crashed...it crashed on my great-aunt's farm--literally a quarter of a mile away. We're going to check it out--will probably make things seem more real...

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
I'm going to Pennsylvania for Turkey Day to be with dad's side of the family. It's in the area where the PA plane crashed...it crashed on my great-aunt's farm--literally a quarter of a mile away. We're going to check it out--will probably make things seem more real...

Wow, that's going to be weird, I'm sure...

I'm staying home for Turkey Day. My mom's cooking dinner for us and her boyfriend.
tongue.gif
Then we'll prolly go to a movie or rent one. I plan on polishing off an entire bottle of wine by myself. I love the holidays.

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

for the first time in my life I have NO IDEA what I'll be doing on Turkey Day!
biggrin.gif

I'll be in L.A. doing some post Vegas and U2LA3 recuperating...I'm up for anything.

Does anybody live in El-Lay and knows of a place we might check out for some toikey, stuffin and punkin pie???
wink.gif

Disco

Back
Top Bottom