Oh snap! Shut down by Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotta hand it to Bono for being the gentleman about it he could have taken way advantage with that opportunity. He was running around like he was acutally scared. Maybe we should start calling him ol' faithful. I love that about him.

and geesh!!! all I want is hug.:huh:

AtomicBono said:

:lmao: that is awesome.

chizip... how did you find her myspace page exactly? do you know her? (with over 39,000 friends I guess just about everyone knows her... :p)

I'm sure he has it bookmarked.

hcbiggs2002 said:
^ Yeah and did you read that she claims to be 69 years old......errr..... typo maybe?!? :huh: :lol:

Um yah.. her favorite sex act maybe?!

:wink:

Chizip said:

well this is her myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/dazza_delrio

one of her blog entries

"Wednesday, May 10, 2006

BONO 46TH B-DAY!!

HAPPY 46th B-DAY "BONO" If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE !!! ME SOME BONO!! So much I had the audience launch me onto the stage. SEE NO SHOES!!LOL... GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!"

Friggin crap!!! I want her to chase me!!

MrBrau1 said:
yeah, she does have a nice rack.

:lmao:

Checked out the website. DAMN!!! Lcuky I'm over 21...:wink: jokes lol.

Anyway. Can someone tell me what happened in the video. It takes hours to upload on a dial up conncetion.

Bono should have brought her on stage to a reworked version of Big Girls are Best called Big Boobs are Best.

Sicy said:

Um yah.. her favorite sex act maybe?!

Would you belive this posibility never even entered my head?!? :huh: I'm such an innocent when it comes to these things!:angel:

Yes and I have to agree with JCoster that Bono never takes advantage of these girls (or should I say 'us girls' coz I tell ya if that hotel security guard hadn't held me back the way he did, when I met Bono last July in Copenhagen, there's no telling what I would've done had got me hands on 'im! :evil: ) and that makes him even more desirable!! :drool: Take note all men in the audience!!! :wink:

COBL_04 said:

:lmao:

Checked out the website. DAMN!!! Lcuky I'm over 21...:wink: jokes lol.

Anyway. Can someone tell me what happened in the video. It takes hours to upload on a dial up conncetion.

They are dancing to Yahweh and the chick keeps moving her hands to Bono's ass and family jewels and he says "Yaaaahwehh! No no!" and keeps grabbing her hands and putting them back on his waist. Then he's had enough and she grabs his face and tries to kiss him, but he pushes her back, kisses her hand, and sends her back to the crowd. Then he smiles, waves, and shrugs. Then Larry walks by trying really hard not to crack up cus it was hilarious(ly stupid).

At the Miami gig on the 13th of Nov. was a girl that was acting very weird on stage as well. Bono tried to get rid of her, but eventually security had to pull her off the stage. :huh:

Getting tickets to go see U2-$100
Getting Vip passes to backstage-$170
Chasing Bono around the stage when 20,000 people watching her and a forth of the people have video cameras then being talked about of how being a slut on a U2 forum viewed by 40,000 more people- priceless

Back
Top Bottom