oh my god this is gorgeous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is a really beautiful version of the song. U2 should tour with an orchestra! :D

this gave me an idea...what if Arcade Fire and U2 performed One together... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have the mp3 of that and Ive listened to it so many times on my iPod, I agree about it being the best live version of One ever.

Bono's 95 voice :drool: That was an amazing year in his voice era, TSOHOSOS and The Cross. Anyone here got any list on all songs Bono did 95 and 94?(covers, duets with other artist, live apperance) :)

94-95 Bono solo:
Save the Children
Tomorrow
Two Shots of Happy
One (live)
Miss Sarajevo (live)
Hallelujah
Passengers
Little Black Dress (w/ Gavin Friday)

I can't find words to describe it. It was just simply beautiful. The orchestra with Bono's voice (which is truly remarkable) is just stunning. And it was nice seeing Bono and Edge which roles, with the hat and sunglasses. Great job :bono:, :edge:, and everyone in the orchestra!! And thank you, europop2005, for posting this wonderful show for all us.

Diemen said:

Took me a while to figure it out, but it's Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad

thanks, can someone here ban the usage of unnecessarily long acronyms?

I know there's a thread with them, but I don't want to consult them when it's about a long-titled b-side I couldn't care less about.

nathan1977 said:
94-95 Bono solo:
Save the Children
Tomorrow
Two Shots of Happy
One (live)
Miss Sarajevo (live)
Hallelujah
Passengers
Little Black Dress (w/ Gavin Friday)

Hallelujah, as in the Jeff Buckley/Leonard Cohen song? Does anyone have an MP3 of this please?

Actaully, an MP3 of any of them would be great! :p

i have it whats your email?

its not as good as Jeff Buckley...its actually really technoish

europop2005 said:
i have it whats your email?

its not as good as Jeff Buckley...its actually really technoish

bodnex at gmail dot com

Techno? Weird... looking forward to it! :D

Back
Top Bottom