Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So when do think the people that flamed Matt McGee from @U2 will admit that they were off base? There should be alot of "word" eating tonight.

The guy was pretty much on the ball, he was just a day or so off. Not too shabby if you ask me. I think we can still call his site credible at the very least.

So when do think the people that flamed Matt McGee from @U2 will admit that they were off base? There should be alot of "word" eating tonight.

The guy was pretty much on the ball, he was just a day or so off. Not too shabby if you ask me. I think we can still call his site credible at the very least.

Oh yeah.

Start drinking then. (I can do this another 62 times. Hehe)

Anyway, there's no way we won't be getting a single by the 1st week of January. Two months before the album at least. Pleaaaassee :D

Vertigo came out about two months before the album, so it's not impossible. I'm still guessing Jan 13 but it could easily be a week or two before that... :hyper:

Matt at @U2 has also stated that on top of this album title and date confirmations, he's also expecting some other announcements in the next few days....

I for one will wait and see:wink:

what are the rumored tracks we have so far anyway? I'm at work and don't have the list handy ;(

Vertigo came out about two months before the album, so it's not impossible. I'm still guessing Jan 13 but it could easily be a week or two before that... :hyper:

Another drink, folks....

Yeah, but BD, if I remember correctly, was released only a month away from the album, same with Discothèque....
I hope they do the same as they did with Vertigo, but it's a different time of the year. Now that I'm thinking, maybe the 1st week of January is still too close to the holidays....I don't know

Sessions for No Line On The Horizon began last year in Fez, Morocco, continued in the band’s own studio in Dublin, before moving to New York’s Platinum Sound Recording Studios, and finally being completed at Olympic Studios in London.

Those sneaky guys moving around. :wink:

"The album calls on the production talents of long-time collaborators Brian Eno and Danny Lanois, with additional production by Steve Lillywhite."

So nothing from Rubin made it ? :hmm:

Also, just for more speculation sake. Vertigo hit the airwaves 9-23-04 (in the US, at least) and the album was released almost exactly? two months later.

That means we should be hearing the single around the first week of the new year? Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom