Official U2.Com: Where The Album Has A Name, "No Line On The Horizon"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't beleive there are 187 people looking at the official announcment, when at this time of day there were 289 people waiting for a possible announcement with a 24 hour window......:doh:

There's not much to look for now. Awesome announcement, but pretty meager. Even our discussion has consisted mainly of :cocktail:'s and shouts of glee. :wink:

Bah. I can't be in here all day. I called out from work due to snow. I don't wanna waste it in here!

I still can't beleive there are 187 people looking at the official announcment, when at this time of day there were 289 people waiting for a possible announcement with a 24 hour window......:doh:

Exactly
Now they don't have "IN 24 hours something BIG..." feeling

U2.com should redirect to a page with a clock with some random time and the phrase "Soon...".
Guiness 2009: Most people pressing the F5 button at the same time - Interference foruns

So anyone know if there are any other musical acts releasing albums at the same time?

Just seen on play dot com the following acts also have albums out on the same day!

Eminem
The Prodigy
The Gallows

Couple of big acts there! maybe not a straight forward No1 here!

Fair enough though, the topic doesn't give much potential for great talks either :) We all knew the title was coming. Now, on the other hand, if we would have gotten the tracklist, things would :combust:

how many 'great talks' have we seen lately! LOL

Most threads are derailed in 10 posts, and it turns into a bitch about bono's voice, how Pop could have been better, or how much 80's U2 is better than 90's U2.

Either way... woooo!!! album!!! :drool:

I got to go and do some Christmas shopping and have dinner and when I sign back on I will miss about a million posts.

Just seen on play dot com the following acts also have albums out on the same day!

Eminem
The Prodigy
The Gallows

Couple of big acts there! maybe not a straight forward No1 here!

Only Eminem has the chance to take away the n1 spot from U2...
But I guess Eminem is not releasing on the same week....no one wants to lose the n1 spot (yes, he can lose to U2)

RedRocksU2, dkazxp, chunnky, .:MrMacPhisto:., mirrorballman, LastNameonEarth, lauramullen+, Bonostwin21, U2Commie, OriginalSpecies, atomicman, mikeuk, bathiu, fren, dan_smee, zoostation123, ssbono, TCUFrog, ferguardiola, Sergiodino, misterboo, Irishteen, elevation, u2hype, barbuz, digitize, BigAl, Unknown Caller, Tiger1994, secret_addict, Val, Zargo, Zaragoza, mikaelmi, Lady of Cymru, tomassenne, Slapnutz, Larrry, jajanee, edge22, stardust3000, andyuk, EPCOT, dward1, zoo99, Super Yo, popacrobat, boosterjuice, stellarium, Clawgrabber, bromo123, gump, bobola, IrishDawg, mama cass, BEAL, Utoo, hillers, akhan01, ckerickson, sonnyu2, renatagallo, jpbono, askitty, mikal, KEVIN051269, proftd, trashdaveed, MatejU2, FuruftUta, Greatest Hits, frank0087, manthus, wanderer1970, LarryMullenFan, colmrmurphy, U2387, TheClash253, Popmartijn, victor_f, mwheelonh, lov12113, onyourkneesboy, SamuelSmeloc, Miringeltje+, swizzlestick, subnet, mrex, faust arp, bjsmithucd, bonostapp, Gilead12, ryanu23, Lobe+, alphabet city, coemgen, ajax, ahittle, rocatobe, AiRMaRcI9o0, henke, 67merc, Sirus, Maksiu2, tlt29, ipso, ChEffe, super fly guy, Edge_Orchestra, jacobus, wtonis, adypole, zwervers2, wi-11449, Marko, Shono, quiltybones, devalera1, flav73, DreamOutLoud13, rileybug, macfly, drewgie, bigtuna777, Harald21, Party Boy, Malgorzata, PauloX, krisu2, JohnnyVOXX, Hank_Chinaski, Laklander, Elann, asunder, Tyagu_Anaykus, MKU2, mkornet, shart1780, spookyz, If you shout..., k-no, roy, PeckU2, VertiGone, ouu2fan23, macbookpro, macfisto, bram, Iluvator, Bean_Counter, Roland of Gilead, laol, POPMatt, heynow088, trucdfou, MikeyJB, topplehatU2, pulle30, kmcnamar, EdgeonFire, Popstar, tumbler, LemonAid, ThePuttKing, crowKB, lemonsquare, bigjohn2441, Automater, zoopop, Convoy, manwiththespinninhead, DPardue, brkngrrl, Vibe90, Robert2255, kd342, ewilhelm01, Acrobat08, Reead, gianly80, ktrivedi, Florence76, minor_earth, beLIEve_ZOO121, cadoboy, Real Texan, SeeTheBird+, DaHowler, Javin, tomtom, AtomicBono, TJBO2NY, Zoo_Fly

:lol:

sorry I'm bored :reject:

How many of those are actually posting here....10? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom