OFFICIAL - U2.Com - New Album Out In 2009 Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ We have already been told to expect no activity from the band this year.

I got an email from Red Floor Records (Daniel Lanois' own record company) saying shipment of his signed album will be delayed until october 14th because he is in New York mixing U2's new album. They hope we agree the delay is for the greater good :applaud:

I got an email from Red Floor Records (Daniel Lanois' own record company) saying shipment of his signed album will be delayed until october 14th because he is in New York mixing U2's new album. They hope we agree the delay is for the greater good :applaud:

swwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

thanks for that :wave:

POSSIBLE SPOILER!

What's this supposed to be?
I haven't listened to the beach clips so obviously I can't tell whether it's fake or not:
Added: October 02, 2008

No line on the horizon will be in stores in early 2009
Category: Music
Tags: Rock
The volume is really low on this so be careful with turning it up too much and then forgetting to lower it again. I'd suggest you start at a minimum level and then gradually increase. It's not a scare-the-shit-out-of-you joke though, I promise.
YouTube - New U2 riff
It was added some 10 minutes ago and I just found it by chance.

EDIT: I found another one from the same guy but apparently it's been removed by the user now. It was posted 11 hours ago.

^ I don't get any sound on it, even with my volume turned up. Could be my work computer, though I can get other videos to work.... :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom