OFFICIAL Pretend Aussie Elevation Countdown!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its edited right? I wonder what songs are cut out??

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Just connected to check the RAGE gig guide. Nice one musiclovers @ about 11:40pm Elevation Live In Boston, What's Going On All Star Tribute...hope I get home in time to tape it.
The seconds thing up there referred to the Fear Factory tour. We just found out they changed venue in Brisbane and the gig is now only for Over 18's
frown.gif

el e vation wooohooooo

Is this just a one-off manda? or will they be repeating it on demand, say, in about two weeks time?

------------------
In the stillness of the evening
When the sun has had its day
I heard your voice whispering...

hmm I think its on the day after actually.
You have to order though matey, as its on Pay Per View. Get someone to order and tape it for you if you wont be home in time.

Ive heard a rumour that the DVD is also coming out on video however. I'm investigating that one.

6 days baby!

Ok Im picking out my outfit for the show on Friday night.
I'm thinking perhaps my dirty blue Levis with black studded belt, and my t shirt that says "Edgasm or Bust", chunky black boots for stomping meanies footsies that get in the way.
Im taking the day off so I can line up for the heart and get me a prime position in front of Bono Vox in order to catch some Bonosweat I plan on making some aftershave out of. Its going to be my big success story.
BoNo Chanel

So Aussies, who's gonna be in the line with me? I've devised a machine which sends out signals to detect Interland Radar. If you are within 40 metres of me it plays Into the Heart and then starts drawing you nearer as a series of the zooropa beep play until you are standing in front of me with shoulders at the ready to push mean camera girls out of the way.

5 days to go till Pretend Aussie Elevation!!!!
biggrin.gif

I'll be there with ya Zoom! What do you want to do to pass the time? Scrabble?

PS - I'll bring some Minties
biggrin.gif

------------------

May I suggest a variation? U2 Scrabble, only words that you can prove have some connection (be it ever so loose) with the band.
**cass leaves Twisties for the musiclovers**
Life would be pretty straight without Twisties
smile.gif

PS: do you know if the concert will be available on VHS one day? If not,I'm(in the word of that fine actor Bonovox in Entropy)..."f**ked".
Not really,not permanently. There is a will , so there's a way. I plan to hire a DVD player when I visit my mum with her, what seems to me, gigantic TV.

U2 Scrabble...I'm intrigued.

Yeah I hear it was coming out on VHS too at some stage, you could tape the Mainevent version though instead.

------------------

Can I please be exempt from that spot, I will put my hand on Ali's butt instead
biggrin.gif

Maybe we sould play Operation so I can show Zoom how to get into the heart
wink.gif

------------------

I am sooo excited!!

[This message has been edited by bono_man (edited 11-19-2001).]

Did me saying 'excited' remind you of something??

------------------

Originally posted by bono_man:
Maybe we sould play Operation so I can show Zoom how to get into the heart
wink.gif

aherm...2 London shows I have under my belt, Sonny Jim, and 2 London shows I was inside the heart right in front of Bono on one and Edge on the other so
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
to you smarty pants!

Brettles and Sunny Jim.....LMAO.

Geez I was just trying to think where I can watch this concert and then I remembered....the Socceroos are playing for a World Cup berth tonight!!! First things first.I always say it's how you play the game, not the score when the whistle blows, that is important. But this is one game where I want a particular result. I heard some sports commentator yesterday say, if they don't win it will be the death knell for Ozsoccer. What about those hundreds of kids I see on the park Friday night and all day Saturday and all those parents that run all those clubs? C'mon mediamoguls(or whoever it is that calls the shots) little people count too.ohhh did I just say all that...sorry but the widening gap between pro and amatuer sport shits me a bit(not being athletic myself. If I was andre agassi i wouldn't give 2 hoots probably)Anyway... Go Australia!!
Brettles....teehee
Mission control, the fault has been rectified. Do yourself a favour, resume the countdown.

even I am getting excited about this

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

There is nothing more I want right now than for the Australian football team to miss U2's tour of Oz next year because of their World Cup commitments
biggrin.gif

------------------

Is it long? Email it to me.

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Its in here

i dont have your email :/

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 11-19-2001).]

Oh sorry... its: jonedwards80@hotmail.com

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Even better... U2 Twister!!!!!
Except the dots are the band's body parts.
Put your right foot on Edge's bald spot while your left hand is on Adam's...
eek.gif

4 days

You are nuts! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom