Official NLOTH Tracklisting (From U2.com)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that Breath is track n. 10. It seems they didn't want to pack everything up front.

I like it that there is a line on the horizon in the cover art. Doesn't make it that literal.

I'm glad there's no text on the cover. The picture alone is a cool idea. (I'm assuming that's the finished cover, and no text will be added later)

SQUEEE!!!!!!!!

Not to be all contrary and junk, but was that album cover posted on U2.com? Do we know that's the official cover? Someone just posted the image without any comment, and everyone went from there.

As for the single being available for sale in February, I would guess that we'll hear it on radio first? I hope we don't have to wait for mid-Feb to even hear the single. I can certainly wait to buy it, I just want to hear it.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stand up Comedy...why did they add Comedy? I hate that title

Fez - Being Born weird I know where Fez is and they did start in Morocco so I guess that has something to do with it

I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - IGCIIDGCT too damn long

What a long acronym for Crazy Tonight. :D

What's with Stand Up Comedy? hehe SUC.

Fez - Being Born, reworking of Mercy? :D FBB

Tripoli could be FBB?

Based on what has been left off I think we can expect ANOTHER album soon!

and

first single is not the first song!

Yeah another album soon! :drool:

I'm glad there's no text on the cover. The picture alone is a cool idea. (I'm assuming that's the finished cover, and no text will be added later)

There's U2 written in the corner.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I like it that there is a line on the horizon in the cover art. Doesn't make it that literal.

I'm kinda wondering if those bars are place holders or something for the title though. The bars just look really really bad and out of place, imo.

So the band are going out of their way to stop the single leaking only to not release it until mid-Feb? These guys are pretty stupid aren't they?

SQUEEE!!!!!!!!

Not to be all contrary and junk, but was that album cover posted on U2.com? Do we know that's the official cover? Someone just posted the image without any comment, and everyone went from there.

As for the single being available for sale in February, I would guess that we'll hear it on radio first? I hope we don't have to wait for mid-Feb to even hear the single. I can certainly wait to buy it, I just want to hear it.

Yes, the cover that was posted is directly from U2.com. . .

Tracks 2 - 4 could give JT's 1 - 3 a run for their money.

I'm bummed about another fast rocker for the first track though.

Back
Top Bottom