October Lyrics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
now that Bono have those lost lyrics... could that be a start point for an album?... or at least they could do an album as "the orignal october" or something... you know

if the real october lyrics are really like the lost ones, then no, but who knows

Remember, they only lost the lyrics. The music was in tact for October and WAS October. If you look at the photos of the lyrics (what little they showed), Bono had most of the words remembered and was able to actually use the main ideas when they finished October.

I believe it's a great memorabilia even for the band, but that portion of their writing career has passed. Their ideas have progressed as they've aged.

Just my opinion, of course.

like creed........NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *screams like a girl and runs*

the C word :reject:

Just to clarify, the lyrics are for October the album and not the song. So, it's a notebook full of lyrics. There are lyrics (or beginnings thereof) for I Fall Down, etc.

October was always designed to be predominantly instrumental. Bono, in a very early quote, used to describe it as a tribute to the enduring love of God.

Back
Top Bottom