Oasis/U2 in Europe for approximately 30 dates - dates to be announced in April

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where did u find that info U2girl?

oh by the way, remember i asked you about where you lived. Id never heard the name before right. On the weekend iIm looking through the employment section in the paper and there was a job advertised in Ljubljana, Slovenia!!!
FREAKY!!!

Saw the artice about the dates too - but I don't believe we won't get UK and Eire shows as Bono's promised to play Belfast this year.

Then again the article did originate from 'The Sun'....
wink.gif

how weird, yet Belfast is still part of Uk, really the whole of Northern Ireland, but still based as seperate......hmmmmmmm.................BONO WARN ME 4 MONTHS BEFORE U COME HERE, i must make sure I gets a ticket to rock my arse off same as urself of course........if u go to Derry, you wont see a almost-naked girl cavorting in the audience so there!

tongue.gif

Haha! Going to all the UK and Ireland shows (not accepting the fact they don't exist!) so I'll keep an eye out...

Originally posted by mad1:
BONO WARN ME 4 MONTHS BEFORE U COME HERE, i must make sure I gets a ticket to rock my arse off same as urself of course........
tongue.gif

Maddie, you have to make it this time. No excuses, girl
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Where did u find that info U2girl?

oh by the way, remember i asked you about where you lived. Id never heard the name before right. On the weekend iIm looking through the employment section in the paper and there was a job advertised in Ljubljana, Slovenia!!!
FREAKY!!!

"The sun" (don't hurt me, i know it's just a tabloid)

GET OUT!!! A job was advertised in Ljubljana all the way out there in Australia???

Back
Top Bottom