O-Rock 105.9 Orlando - Playing WHOLE ALBUM!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Yep, you heard right. They are playing it all night tonight. They are proudly announcing "We are the first to illegally play the entire new U2 album tonight"

Not sure how to feel about them doing that....

But Miracle Drug and Blinding Lights. WOW.

yeah, seems a little sketchy. i'm assuming interscope may have a hand in this. Maybe they think if people hear it on the radio it will raise awareness and anticipation, while at the same time taking away the need to download it just to hear it. could be a good thing. who knows.

All I know is that no other band in the world can create this much buzz. Incredible really.

Last edited:
Wait a hot second....why Orlando? Weren't there rumors that the tour would start in Florida? Or is my imagination too much?

We'll just have to wait and see if there are any backlashes against the station for doing this...

I hope the station gets sued in to bankruptcy. It's a shame it's comes out in this manner.

Nice! Except, the O doesn't come in to clear here in Lakeland. Why can't the Bone catch on?

It's a beautiful fall night to cruise around and have a new U2 soundtrack in tow.

They haven't really played anyone who has called in. It's a "radio personality show" that doesn't ever really play the calls in. they are saying that everyone that is calling in is loving it, but what else are they gonna say right? They said that they have recieved calls from stations around the country wanting to get the CD from them so that can play it in their area and they said screw you! Again, what else are they gonna say?

The DJ's do really seem to be really excited and love it. they say each song seems to top the last.

Last edited:
Sombody from Interscope would have read these boards, reported it to their managment and Interscope would have contacted the radio station immediately. I wouldn't get your hopes up ;)

i called and got through. they picked up pretty quickly. they seem to want the feedback, they keep giving out the number.

Hey I just wanted to know fact, so I called, they put me on the air. If they are playing it, then I assume other radio stations will start. Interscope and U2 will not sue every radio station in the country.

UnforgettableLemon said:
The banging thing was mostly directed at the station for playin' it.
I totally agree lemon, this could **** up a lot of things, including the fact that I do not have my U2 Ipod yet to download HTDAAB.

Back
Top Bottom