NYD video question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
I?ve been thinking about this a lot and now I just can?t take it anymore. Does anybody knows if it was really U2 riding those horses or did they get some local guys to do it for them???

Cause, I really can?t imagine Edge or Adam doing anything sporty....

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Ok, from what I remember- on the Pop-up video thing, it said that it was actually local girls that road the horses for them. B/c they didn't want the boys to get injured or some such reason...

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
It was 4 teenage swedish girls, I bet they were hot too.

girls??? not even guys? that?s funny.

bet U2 had a lot of fun then
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I wouldn't let some little b*tch ride a horse fer me. In fact, in the video for Hindu Times, I'll be horseback, and swinging me mic around whacking people. You'll be mad fer it. D'you know what I mean?

[This message has been edited by Liam Gallagher (edited 11-06-2001).]

I bet the football (soccer) players in the Rio Walk On video are stand-ins too.

Originally posted by mocool12:
Ok, from what I remember- on the Pop-up video thing, it said that it was actually local girls that road the horses for them. B/c they didn't want the boys to get injured or some such reason...

I had heard that the horses weren't cooperating with them.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by mocool12:

I saw that too. The Pop-Up Video said that the record company didn't want them to risk getting hurt since they were in the middle of a tour, so they hired 4 Swedish girls.

.... who?s gonna ride your wild horses.....

4 swedish girls
smile.gif

thanks for the info!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom