NYC - The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
I'll be in NYC May 11-19 and I would like to see the U2 cover band that Interferencers have been raving about. Can anyone from New York/the east coast tell me if there are any Unforgettable Fire gigs the next 2 weekends? Thanks, I'd really appreciate it!

Really Pubbie? I will be in NYC that same time too, maybe u and I should get together and play hokey-cokey on the bear-skin ruggie.
biggrin.gif

hey pub crawler!

i'm going to the show this weekend (sat. may 11th) in brooklyn, and i know that a lot of other fans are gonna be there too.
smile.gif
it's about a 30 minute subway ride from manhattan- you should totally come! directions to the bar (peggy o'neils) are on the UF website.

hope to see you there!
biggrin.gif

Those guys are absolutely amazing!! Especially their new singer. Holy meatballs, he looks so much like Bono! I've seen them many a times in NYC.

Hey, Ally, do you know when they are gonna be at Flanery's again in the city?

...or I could just check the website myself and not be such a lazy dude.
wink.gif

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

while I won't be able to make the Brooklyn gig, there will be a whole bunch of us Interferers/U2NYCers at the May 31 gig. In fact, I will be there and I know you all want to meet me. We're alot of fun so all you New Yorkers better show up. And not to brag-- but I think Alice and I are pretty damn cute.

Thanks for the info, Ally. I'll be at Peggy O'Neil's -- hopefully it won't be too hard to find you guys...lol. Sharky, you should go to the Brooklyn gig -- all the cool kids are gonna be there!
wink.gif

very cool, pub crawler! we won't be hard to spot- we'll be the big group singing along to every single song and dancing like fools.
biggrin.gif

and jenny babe, i will see *you* at flannery's!!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by pub crawler:
Thanks for the info, Ally. I'll be at Peggy O'Neil's -- hopefully it won't be too hard to find you guys...lol. Sharky, you should go to the Brooklyn gig -- all the cool kids are gonna be there!
wink.gif

Well, that's another reason I can't be there. I was told I can't hang out with the cool crowd because I'm a big loser!

Back
Top Bottom