NY mp3 at www.u2achtung.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just payed 15 for the CD's...didn't know they were online!
frown.gif

Hell yeah! Thanks for the tip by the way.

I'm pretty critical about mp3 quality and I'd give this show (although I've only listened to Elevation so far) 4 out of 5 stars. It sounds pretty damn good. I've got a cable modem so I should have the whole show soon. I'll report more as I listen to more.

Wow!! this quality is amazing!! Definately on the high end for audience recordings.

Okay, I'm still not very computer-savvy....These ones need to be converted somehow - after downloading them - to MP3 format right?
How do I do that???? Help please!!! I went to this show and need to hear it!

Skeek? Anyone?

thx!

this is definately worth the download folks...

and baker.. don't worry too much about the 15 bucks, on CD it'll be better quality than the mp3s.

lady, you just have to right click on the files and select rename (or press F2) and get rid of the .club on the end and change it to .mp3
you migh also want to add the song name after the mysitc d1t05 code, just for convenience later.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
lady, you just have to right click on the files and select rename (or press F2) and get rid of the .club on the end and change it to .mp3
you migh also want to add the song name after the mysitc d1t05 code, just for convenience later.

The problem is, she might not be viewing file extensions. Lady, repost here if you're confused about renaming. It could be a messy process.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Originally posted by Foxxern:
The problem is, she might not be viewing file extensions. Lady, repost here if you're confused about renaming. It could be a messy process.

Oh yeah that's true... Windows and it's idiot default settings:
icon13.gif

actually you can do it when it prompts you where you want to save it when you first download it too. it should have a little file name thing on the bottom, just change .club to .mp3 there

Yeah, I just had to rename the tracks and put .mp3 on the end and it worked fine (on a mac using iTunes).

I've only gotten through the first 6 songs and Knockin' On Heaven's Door. They sound great so far. Sweet show.

Okay, it didn't work after I downloaded the song so I'm trying beforehand.
I only have the option of saving it under club file or All files so not sure how to save as .mp3

ugghh...I hate computers!!!!!!!

Ehhh...the quality is alright. Nothing like Cleveland, unfortunately. Oh well. Such recordings like Cleveland are rare jewels indeed.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Hey No Disk....

Is your recording of NJ 10/28 a soundboard?

How could it be better than Cleveland?

Get the mics high in the air?

Enquiring minds want to know....

I think nodisk's just feeding his ego there.

From what I can hear of his recording, it's really good but there's lots of crowd chatter close by and some static causing screams. I personally think the ones up at u2achtung are better.

Originally posted by ladywithspinninghead:

Okay, it didn't work after I downloaded the song so I'm trying beforehand.
I only have the option of saving it under club file or All files so not sure how to save as .mp3

ugghh...I hate computers!!!!!!!

Lady....I had the same problem here's what you do.....
When then download comes up and it says "file name" rename it whatever you want,but at the end just put".mp3" .
That's it ,that's all you have to do and select "all files" not club files, and that should put it in your mp3 files....Some one here had to tell me how to do it....it's so simple that it is too obvious......that should work for ya... good luck !

Thanks Skeek!

I think the ones at u2achtung.com sound really good!

Certainly up there with some of the best audience recordings I've heard of the tour.

Back
Top Bottom