Now that I've seen U2s Elevation.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
I seriously tink Bono and Edge should do their own show together.........
biggrin.gif
live from America at 2am - eastern time........

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL MAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLMAOLMAOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

sorry.............

icon32.gif

WOOF!

------------------
U2Oklahoma&
Z
-
E
D
G
E

gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Ach cam on I tink it would work!

Bono talking about politics and Edge talking about Furry Owls Vowels and stuff.....

....special guests would be Pleba girls (getting hot and steamy through oral conversation) and Interferance lads (showin off with their instruments)

see?

biggrin.gif

Who are Bono and The Edge?????????????

Do they play the rock and roll?????????

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

TACKLEBERRY!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGZ)))))))))))))))))))))

Where ya been?

tell me, as ur an actor (?) please get ur group to do Moulin Rouge (if its drama u do) so that I can star in it as a dancing whore.

thank u and goodnite....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo Mad1!!!!!

Its quite funny that you ask, because we are in fact doing Moulin Rouge set in a Convent. Coincidence I think not.

We are well stocked with Dancing whores...

BUT

We are looking for a SITTING whore and an Aeorobic Jazzersize Whore.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom