Not for the fainthearted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ACROB@T

I serve MacPhisto
Sorry to show you this link but I honestly don't know whether to share or keep this away, because I want to know I'm not overeacting. As many of you know yahoo newsforums are infamous for the most negative and disgusting comments I have ever read on the internet..including mocking the death of Bono's father and some stuff that is not repeatable in this forum...please do not attack me for promoting this link...I like you am in a state of shock and can't believe how some people can say the stuff they are saying considering the circumstances..please remember its your choice whether to read:
http://news.messages.yahoo.com/bbs?action=m&board=37138445&tid=nmcrashtradecenterdc&sid=37138445&mid=1

Most people on Yahoo message boards are about 13 years old(or act like it) and are just looking to piss people off. They don't know anything about social/political issues/policy.

The stronger stuff that annoyed me is towards the end/middle..and I actually found the racial hatred towards Arabs/Muslims in general disgusting just as much as the hatred towards America...Its out of order to judge a whole religion based on the action of a few

Naya wrote:

I hate Yahoo message boards.
They posted such racist comments regarding Aaliyah's death

Naya, exactly, that was one of the boards I was shocked at a week or so ago

Back
Top Bottom