Non-Single Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 18 24.3%
  • Love And Peace Or Else

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Crumbs From Your Table

Votes: 44 59.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE SONG!

The loser of the last round was Yahweh.

Voting Results:
39 - Yahweh
27 - Crumbs From Your Table
10 - Love And Peace Or Else
9 - Miracle Drug

Total votes = 85

Already Eliminated From How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb:
3. Yahweh
2. One Step Closer
1. A Man And A Woman

Final Qualifiers:
Boy - The Electric Co.
October - Tomorrow
War - Like A Song ...
The Unforgettable Fire - Promenade
The Joshua Tree - Running To Stand Still
Rattle And Hum - Heartland
Achtung Baby - Zoo Station
Zooropa - Zooropa
Pop - Do You Feel Loved
All That You Can't Leave Behind - Kite

How to play: Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all non-singles from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the WORST. The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the Best Non-Single or Least Objectionable Non-Single, depending upon your perspective.

If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome.

Miracle Drug.

I hope Crumbs From Your Table continues to survive. I just cannot understand why it isn't more popular here. Great ringing guitar, solid and politically aggressive lyrics, and great singing - what more do you want?

ugh poor Yahweh...that wasn't even right :(

:wave: Miracle Drug....don't think I don't love you...

Axver said:
Miracle Drug.

I hope Crumbs From Your Table continues to survive. I just cannot understand why it isn't more popular here. Great ringing guitar, solid and politically aggressive lyrics, and great singing - what more do you want?

:shrug:

Some people here seem to think that the guitar is re-used from Walk On. But do you really think The Edge would become lazy and re-use guitar? And after 25 years, 12 albums, and shitloads of songs surely he can be forgiven for one extremely minor slip-up.

Vote out Love and Peace...or Else.

:wink:

Crumbs gets my vote. Miracle Drug is better, but only marginally so. I did try to consider them on a lyrical basis in order to make that decision...but I find them both a bit weak in that department. So music it is!

There's something about Miracle Drug that i love, and I think Love and Peace is better than Crumbs, so Crumbs gets my vote.

ugh...mourning the loss of yahweh.

crumbs it is. agree with gibsongirl's comments. :yes:

Wow, I'm clearly in the minority here when I say that LAPOE is the weakest of the bunch! :ohmy: The interesting intro does not help much because I find the verses utterly boring! The chorus and bridge are good though!

Miracle Drug and Crumbs are the best songs on the Bomb!

IMO :wink:

Zootlesque said:

:up:

When I Look and Crumbs are in my opinion, 2 of the best songs on their respective albums!

They both come in as my second-favourite off their respective albums. Great songs. I really don't see what there is to dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom