Non-Single Survivor: How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - Round Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Miracle Drug

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Love And Peace Or Else

Votes: 36 46.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracle Drug because LAPOE has just stuck with me since 12:30 in the morning the day I bought HTDAAB

Glad to see that LAPOE is catching up. I really do think MD is a really great track. I don't think it gets enough credit because it's usually overshadowed by Streets P2 (COBL) which in my humble opinion is overrated. I think MD would have to be my favorite track of HTDAAB it probably won't even get my vote for a couple rounds in the finals if it makes it. LAPOE however needs that extra little umph that it got live, but on the CD it just seems kinda quiet compared to how rocking it is in real life. So come on MD! Just cuz people hate your "baby's head" lyrics doesn't mean you suck! YOU CAN DO IT! :hyper:

PS. OMG how in the heck did Promenade make it to the finals. :uhoh:
<-only one on earth who hates that song :barf:

catlhere said:
I really do think MD is a really great track. I don't think it gets enough credit because it's usually overshadowed by Streets P2 (COBL) which in my humble opinion is overrated.

They're both overrated.

catlhere said:

PS. OMG how in the heck did Promenade make it to the finals. :uhoh:
<-only one on earth who hates that song :barf:

Guess there's two of us however won't complain as, wasn't part of this little poll at that point in time.

you know what's always struck me as funny about LAPOE? the Or Else. Or else what? :wink: It always comes off as a threat to me and doesn't that defeat the message? Come on, I can't be the only one who's thought this, right? :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom