Non-Single Survivor: Final - Round Six

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• The Electric Co.

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Running To Stand Still

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Heartland

Votes: 21 23.1%
  • Zoo Station

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Kite

Votes: 34 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE SONG!

Like A Song ... was the loser of the previous round.

Voting Results:
33 - Like A Song ...
18 - Kite
16 - Heartland
8 - Zooropa
5 - The Electric Co., Zoo Station
0 - Running To Stand Still

Total votes = 85

Already Eliminated From The Final:
5. Like A Song ...
4. Promenade
3. Do You Feel Loved
2. Love And Peace Or Else
1. Tomorrow

How to play: Each album will have a series of rounds of voting. In an album's first round, all non-singles from the album will be listed and you vote for the song you think is the WORST. The song with the most votes is eliminated. This continues through the subsequent rounds until we are left with just one song from each album. These victorious songs proceed to the final, which will be conducted in the same manner until just one song is left, which you can consider to be the Best Non-Single or Least Objectionable Non-Single, depending upon your perspective.

If there's a draw, for most rounds, both songs are eliminated. If there's only 2 or 3 songs left, I'll leave the poll open for another day, when there'll hopefully be a decisive outcome.

Kite, yet again. Like A Song is far better than Kite.

Kite, dammit. :mad:

If Zooropa gets more votes than Kite, I'll be furious.

WalkOn21 said:
How can you vote for Kite? :mad:

Listen to the Slane version. It's fantastic! Then listen to Zooropa live... :|

The Slane version is the definitive one for me. Heartland is really great, but it’s got a slight B-side and leftover feel to it. :uhoh:

I disagree with Zooropa, however...it's magical. Maybe they’ll figure out how to play in properly in the future, after they catch up with its brilliance.

WalkOn21 said:

Listen to the album version of Kite. Nice, but rather lacklustre. Then listen to the album version of Zooropa. Genius.

This wasn't a contest for best live track, last time I checked. Kite obviously blows Zooropa sky high live, but that's not what this contest is about.

WalkOn21 said:
How can you vote for Kite? :mad:

:shame: live versions don't count in this poll, its supposed to be album versions only

MacPhistoPT said:
I guess I must start a campaign to save Heartland next round :hmm:
Assuming Kite goes this time, next round will be tough. Those final 5 all rule! I'll probably vote for Electric Co next time, but I think all 5 would make fine champions.

Heartmyfreakingland. Like A Song rocks it. Zooropa rocks it. Kite, now and then, rocks it. But, alas!, it's not going to go until after Kite and--unfortunately--after Zooropa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom