Non-Single Survivor: Final - Round Four

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• The Electric Co.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like A Song ...

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • Promenade

Votes: 35 38.5%
  • Running To Stand Still

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Heartland

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Zoo Station

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Kite

Votes: 10 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:
Kite. It's a nice song, but rather boring in comparison to the rest.

Kite reminds me of my dead grandfather! :mad: Actually, the Slane version is the only one that stirs my soul...and maybe his! ;)

Better than Like a Song, though! :wave:

... how did Like A Song manage to suddenly just get 12 votes?

I'm going to be sad no matter what loses this round. I love both Promenade and Like A Song. :(

wait so somehow Promenade, while seeming to be the front runner, keeps sliding by...

-votes P-

It has to go some time. If it makes it to the final 4, I'll be shocked. It's not even in the top 7 imo. :huh:

This is really starting to get fishy. Promenade was losing by a landslide when I left for class, and now it's only 1 vote ahead of Like a Song?

Where are these votes coming from?

Axver said:
... how did Like A Song manage to suddenly just get 12 votes?

I'm going to be sad no matter what loses this round. I love both Promenade and Like A Song. :(

ditto. :yes:

heyho_letsgo said:
This is really starting to get fishy. Promenade was losing by a landslide when I left for class, and now it's only 1 vote ahead of Like a Song?

Where are these votes coming from?

From up above? :angel:

This is ridiculous! There's no way Do You Feel Loved could have gathered up so many votes to actually beat Promenade. Last I checked Promenade was miles above the rest! This is just a game. Too bad some people cannot play it fairly! :down:

I voted for 'Like A Song'

'Promenade' is much too beautiful to vote off imo.
anything from UF is hard to vote off :hmm:

but either way I'll be a bit upset. I love both 'Like A Song' and 'Promenade' :sad:

youtooellen said:
I love both 'Like A Song' and 'Promenade' :sad:

Agree! :up:

Seriously, there's no point in voting for anything here cos any second now, somebody's gonna come in with their 2000 alters and vote for something entirely different!

Zootlesque said:
Seriously, there's no point in voting for anything here cos any second now, somebody's gonna come in with their 2000 alters and vote for something entirely different!

I can't wait for the magical "2,000 people in 1" to vote off Running To Stand Still. :drool:

Or even better, maybe they'll vote off " Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST"! :combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom