Non-Single Survivor: Achtung Baby - Round One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for the song you consider to be the WORST.

• Zoo Station

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • So Cruel

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • Ultra Violet (Light My Way)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acrobat

Votes: 8 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I was just thinking that - if the thread has to be closed, the poll's kinda screwed.

Maybe we should make a Survivor Chat thread? :lol:

Why can't we use the Chat function. Does it not work?

namkcuR said:
EBTTRT Single

EBTTRT(Single Mix)/Salome/Where Did It All Go Wrong/LWTSH(Extended Dance Mix) :rockon:

That is one hell of a single.

The huge expanded UF single is my favourite, but other ones like WOWY and EBTTRT are awesome too.

catlhere said:

Ok you can boost TUF to yes. but it's slight. Sometimes is kinda boring to me, i hate saying it because its about his dad and all :reject:

Yeah, I'm bored of SYCMIOYO too. It just drags too much before hitting the "siiiiiiing" climax.

Axver said:

That is one hell of a single.

The huge expanded UF single is my favourite, but other ones like WOWY and EBTTRT are awesome too.

It's amazing. I love the single mix of EBTTRT...just subtle changes but they make it soooo much better.

Have you listened to that acoustic GBHF yet?

Every time I hear the beginning of Where Did It All Go Wrong, I think of that one song

and IIIIIIII would walk 500 miles
and IIIIIIII would walk 500 more :lol:

catlhere said:

Why can't we use the Chat function. Does it not work?

I've never touched the chat feature in my life, heh. I don't do chats.

namkcuR said:
Ok, everybody needs to listen to this - it's an acoustic version of Ground Beneath Her Feet that Bono and Edge played on a BBC radio station prior to the release of the MDH soundtrack - it sounds like they're still working it out, but it's really gorgeous. I've gone through the trouble of uploading this rarity, and even through the trouble of running it through tinyurl so you can just click on it, so listen to it! :wink:

http://tinyurl.com/c3e3t
Just listened too it, cool stuff, thanks! I'm so glad I decided to start participating here earlier this year!

namkcuR said:
It just doesn't wouldn't be the same without the blue crack and the emoticons...

I agree!

I'm listening to the acoustic TGBHF right now. I think it's very nice, though I do prefer the full band version.

Now, what is there more appropriate to follow an acoustic TGBHF than some metal? :lol:

:rant:

The blue crack has sucked me in and I've forgotten to make dinner! :mad:

Look what all of you have done!

bono_212 said:
About my iTunes question, does anyone know the answer?
I have no idea how to download music, buy music, etc.

You have to have an account with iTunes I think, that's all I know.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:yikes: and i thought paying $20 for boots back in the day was bad! :hug:

do you have any pics of your U2 collection? :hyper:
sorry, ain't got no pics

I think the most I ever paid for a bootleg was probably for the $100 bucks I dropped on the Salome Achtung Baby outtakes 3-cd set. I got my money's worth too, as there was nothing else like it at the time.

I've got an account, the question was how do I download the album to Zooropa it's telling me partial album, wehre it normally says buy album, so do I have to buy each son individually?

And how many tracks are there on zooropa, cause htey only have ten listed.

it's not like the price'll be different to buy them individually I guess. But I wnated to do an album purchase I'e never done that before :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom