Nominating songs survivor thread idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sniggirb

Refugee
I don't know if you remeber but a few months ago I had the idea of doing a Survivor thread style game where for each album we had a set of awards (i.e. Best vocals, Best guitar, Best lyrics, etc) and then after ever album was done we would do a final round where each albums nominee competed for the final award. Since I am not a premium memeber I can not set up polls but maybe somebody else would be interested in setting this up.

I don't think we ever decided on a new Survivor. Did we? I thought everyone had different ideas. Someone mentioned best booteg/concert. Someone said best Video. I even mentioned best performance by each band member, so we could go through each band members best contribution to U2 (Adam=NY'sD :rockon: )

I suggested concert/bootleg, and I think its the best idea because it would actually be of use to fans new to collecting bootlegs and listening to live U2. With U2 having played over a thousand shows, its rather a bewildering start.

The objections considered that few people would have heard enough bootlegs to comment, but since this is a fairly hardcore forum I think that is overplayed.

if that doesn't happen, I think Video would be the next most interesting.

video = discotheque :lmao:

I like the best performance idea as I wouldn't really be able to participate in the bootleg one.

i'd go w/ best video because most people have seen the videos where as w/ bootlegs, we would be alienating many interlanders (myself included, who only owns like 2):|

Back
Top Bottom