No Doubt, Garbage to Open 3rd Leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys get Gwen Stefani...bastards!!!!!
biggrin.gif

yeah! that would be awesome!! much better choice than JJ72 or kelis....
smile.gif

GGRR, I was hoping for a band with a male lead singer this time! More girls, BOO!

------------------
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage."

*screams* AMERICAN LUCKY BASTARDS!

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-10-2001).]

Damn! Two HUBBA HUBBA HOT frontwomen on stage... I'm so there...

------------------
"Lookin for baby Jesus under the trash..."

I would just like to say that I am incredibly EXCITED right now!!

I would also like to say that I really hope the stereophonics don't play in Hamilton.. not that I have anything against them but No Doubt and Garbage I would PAY to see by themselves!! but with U2? holly honkin jimminy! wooohooo!

WOW! Awesome!!! I really want to see NO DOUBT!! Not much of a GARBAGE fan, but it would be better than PJ Harvey!
biggrin.gif
But NO DOUBT would SO ROCK!!!!!

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Very cool news! Now we just need one more tidbit of happiness this week, that Prop will indeed help us out with tix?!?!
biggrin.gif

YAY~ U2 IS COMING BACK! URGHHHHHH, I am having such a hard time containing myself
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2SJ (edited 09-10-2001).]

I flipped when I heard No Doubt is going to be one of their opening acts! I would have paid to see them as the headliners. To see them and U2 in one show, wow! And I like Garbage too. I have the Version 2.0 album.

[This message has been edited by ericb (edited 09-10-2001).]

With my luck, Hamilton will get stuck with the Stereophonics.

------------------
They want you to be Jesus
They'll go down on one knee
But they'll want their money back
If you're alive at thirty-three
And you're turning tricks
With your crucifix
You're a star

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

Originally posted by PopFly:
With my luck, Hamilton will get stuck with the Stereophonics.

Ya I know. I'm worrying about it too. And I'm gonna probably lose sleep over it, too.

I mean sure the stereophonics are probably ok.. I think I've heard good things about them. BUT. NO DOUBT AND GARBAGE!!! !!! !!!!!!!!

I think No doubt AND garbage should play in Hamilton. That would be mighty swell.

No Doubt need to learn how to write a song, instead of banging around on their instruements while Gwen Stefani hystericaly mubles for three and a half minutes.

Originally posted by DoctorGonzo:
No Doubt need to learn how to write a song, instead of banging around on their instruements while Gwen Stefani hystericaly mubles for three and a half minutes.

Have you heard Don't Speak or Simple Kind of Life?

I'am hoping for Garbage in South Bend and Chicago. I saw them open for the Smashing Pumpkins a few years back and I actually liked Garbage better. They would be a good opening act for U2. I wouldnt mind seeing No Doubdt either but I would prefer Garbage. But we will probebly get Stereophonics in Chicago and South Bend. Oh well, at least Propaganda is providing and I should at least be in the building to see U2!

Great openers!!! Another reason for me to lose all sanity along with sleep tonight! *very excited*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom