no album 2004 what are you going to do#

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
we all know that u2,s so called rock&roll album will come out in 2005. so what will you listen to this year.

me, velevt revolver,s album will come out in may(21) single in march(forgot the date) official news cant wait to see them live. im also going to see the darkness live(love them) ac/dc are working on an album. im working on my own rock band.

so well see if u2 can keep things fresh.
oh guns n roses are going to play rock in reo 4. and maby axl,s album will be out before u2,s.

Bush went into the studio a few weeks ago. They'll have it out before U2 even have an official date I reckon. So I'll listen to that.

I'd sell a kidney to see The Darkness.
:|

I want to see The Darkness but tickets are sold out here :( I'm going to see the Aussie Invasion tour next month with Jet and The Vines :D

I'd love to see the Darkness as well. They are playing not too far from me in Cleveland, but the show is sold out. Bummer.

The Strokes are touring, so I'll be checking them out.

Dave Matthews Band is touring, of course, and I'm going to 3 of their shows this summer. They have a new album they just started working on, but I guarantee they'll have it out this year.

REM has a new album due out late this year. I really believe them when they say it'll be out this year. Unlike another band I know.

Oasis are working on a new album. It might be out this year.

If I could have a new U2, REM, DMB and Oasis album all come out this fall, I'd be in orgasmville.

Manic Street Preachers MIGHT be recording a new album, I'm not sure. Their performance at Glastonbury 2003 is something I'll never forget. Especially when James Dean Bradfield grabbed his Microphone stand and guitar out into the rain with the crowd during A Design for Life. Excellent show!

U2Kitten said:
Trying to find a way to get money to follow them next year :p

:yes: Instead of buying music/other concert going, I = getting more promotions at work, working full time and possibly applying for a second job, studying to get better grades thus more financial aid thus more $$$ for U2, moving into a new cheaper place....

I'll make a giant demonstration in front of the Hanover Quay studio.Probably I'll set myself on fire:|

Numbology said:
I'll make a giant demonstration in front of the Hanover Quay studio.Probably I'll set myself on fire:|

this made me laugh.......very LOUD! :)

oy angie, i didn't even know bush were still together.

as for me, i think i'm gonna do what U2Kitten's doing. i'm gonna save my money for their next tour. the hubby and i are looking forward to the new album, and i'm looking forward to having someone to go to the concert with who actually knows the words! :huh:

Bush are still together! Kinda, anyway :lol:
Nigel disappeared, hasn't officially left yet but he's noticeably absent.
They're recording right now :drool:

I remember way back when rumour was it was due this very month! I am soooooooooo gutted if it really won't be out this year. :sad: In the meantime I'm loving Blurs Think Tank, Nelly Furtado's Folklore, Finley Quayes Much More Than Much Love (that includes the U2 sounding Dice) and Starsailors Silence Is Easy. I'd also recommend Feeders Comfort In Sound to any U2 fan, it has the most gorgeous, heartfelt songs.

Mullen-Girl said:
I'm going to see the Aussie Invasion tour next month with Jet and The Vines :D

Jet and The Vines, i couldn't imagine anything worse.

The most pretentious aussie bands, lack any TRUE originality, sound as awful as an orchestra of chainsaws, have the most meaningless lyrics, a frontman who can't sing properly, and both bands are purely up themselves

(not to mention they're virtually the same band anyway, sound the same.)

If I was to write a thesis on the declining state of Aussie rock, these 2 bands would be of my primary focus.

I'm craving for a NEW midnight oil, INXS or a new album from Motorace.

According to a report from fans on U2 Eastlink translated by one of our girls on PLEBA :up: Bono said the album would be out "maybe next summer' and they were going to tour 'European stadiums'

Back
Top Bottom