No 4th Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmm im rather unimpressed that there was only 3 singles for the ATYCLB period

for one we are again deprived of b-sides for this period

but maybe its just a thought these days that the concept of B-Sides is an obsolete concept

even Radiohead have chosen not to release as many B-sides these days, and some of their best (not to mention the best songs by anyone) are their B-sides

ATYCLB is my fave album...I would have loved another single. But the singles we did get had good b-sides, so I am pretty satisfied ("Always" is one of my favorite songs).

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't All That You Can't Leave Behind have 4 singles in most places?

1. Beautiful Day
2. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
3. Elevation
4. Walk On

Not necessarily in that order... But its documented on the official website there were 4 different singles.

JimmyChicken...you are right!

*feels so stupid...because I own copies of all 4!*

Doh!

Hello,

Well, I was quite satisfied with the 4 new songs U2 presented on their 4 singles. I was especially happy with the many live tracks that were put on the singles, as U2 (a great live band by any standard) had never officially released that many live tracks before (IIRC the 4 singles had a total of 13 live tracks).

So you don't hear me complain (well... a fifth single and more live tracks would have been nice... :) )

C ya!

Marty

JimmyChicken said:
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't All That You Can't Leave Behind have 4 singles in most places?

1. Beautiful Day
2. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
3. Elevation
4. Walk On

Not necessarily in that order... But its documented on the official website there were 4 different singles.

Each single won at least one Grammy too!

bono-vox said:
WOW wertsie i thought my larry avatar was nice.......yours is looovely!!!

LMAO bono-vox!! I didn't even know that was Larry..... :eeklaugh:

bono-vox said:
WOW wertsie i thought my larry avatar was nice.......yours is looovely!!!

I hated ATYCLB and dont understand why they released Stuck OR walk on :|

hehe...I was showing off my previous Larry avatar on PLEBA when I saw someone with this one so I changed it. I think it's a keeper!

As for the remark about ATYCLB, Stuck, and Walk On....*goes and pouts in the corner*

Back
Top Bottom