NLOTH FULL ALBUM - Shamelessly Immediate Review Thread (DISCUSSION ONLY)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's surprised me is that there are no immediately shit songs. I never, never liked (from the beginning) All Because of You and Crumbs from HTDAAB or Wild Honey, Peace on Earth, and Grace on ATYCLB.

Magnificent intro sounds like AC/DC. At least for the first 10-15 seconds, then it turns into Swedish Pop and theeeennnn--holy shit!! It's U fuckin 2.
:hyper::hyper::hyper:

Listened to it twice now...MUCH better than the last two albums....I adore Magnificent, Stand Up Comedy, White as Snow is not the boring ballad I thought it would be...not sure yet on MOS, I actually like Fez....I don't know many emotions right now, tough to decipher but it seems we have something very special here...although I have no clue how these songs will come together live...that's another story....very pleasantly surprised!

Who paid for this album from the AUS store? If I could throw them a few dollars somehow I would.....

On the first listen, it's sonically one of the best they've ever done. But good lord Bono is holding them back. He's generally just shouting cheesy one-off lyrics over expertly crafted sounds. I think the lyrics and vocals would've worked a lot better if they were blended back into the music a la POP. It's a very good album, but Bono is definitely the weak link.

On the first listen, it's sonically one of the best they've ever done. But good lord Bono is holding them back. He's generally just shouting cheesy one-off lyrics over expertly crafted sounds. I think the lyrics and vocals would've worked a lot better if they were blended back into the music a la POP. It's a very good album, but Bono is definitely the weak link.

And YOU r f*** crazy! :wave:

Since I paid for this in the Australian Store, now my iTunes preorder just got cancelled hehe. Hopefully I'll be able to get the bonus tracks somewhere else. Can this even be called a leak?? Some of us paid for the album, and it was officially sold hehe.

This from the guy who's forum name is "Achtung Ya'll". C'mon now.

I couldn't disagree more...:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom