NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
quandry...if the album is about to leak 4 minutes before its release...download or buy? :hmm: to be discussed in leak thread "40"

Guys, these are really really lame.

I'm not even being a grinch, if it was funny, id be saying, hahaha very funny, lets discuss it in the other thread.

But it really really is not very funny

Guys, these are really really lame.

I'm not even being a grinch, if it was funny, id be saying, hahaha very funny, lets discuss it in the other thread.

But it really really is not very funny

that's probably the nicest way i could have put it. nah i couldn't have said it that nicely. so i'll just quote and nod accordingly.

Hey popacrobat, where should we post puns?

I can't remember..........................:scratch:

apparently people need the constant reminders of where they can take their lack of humor since

1: they think they're funny(they're not)
2: they think people in this thread want to read them (we don't)
3: they want to be jackasses and post them in this thread incessantly even though there's been a thread created solely for it.

apparently people need the constant reminders of where they can take their lack of humor since

1: they think they're funny(they're not)
2: they think people in this thread want to read them (we don't)
3: they want to be jackasses and post them in this thread incessantly even though there's been a thread created solely for it.

I know :up:

But the Killers album leaked, RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!1111111

The episode.

I was tactfully ignoring your typing error sir.

:wink:

whats wrong with the episode?

It was hilarious! It was actually probably the best hatchet-job they've done. They really conveyed that they idolise him.

All the references to all his acheivements and awards etc, and the announcement (that not many other than us would know) The only man to be nominated for a grammy, oscar and nobel peace prize

This thread isn't funny anymore. We need some ethnicity to invade again or something.

Or... Coldplay fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom