NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though every time I hear Bono mention Africa I think of that South PArk episode when hes walking down the streets by the mudhuts singing...YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH... I crack up every time I watch that episode. :hyper:

Bets. Episode. Ever.

"NUMBER 2!!!?!?! NUMBER 2!?!??!?!?!?! NOBODY CALLS ME THAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!"

That was surprisingly honest and direct, I thought. It was sort of a more explanatory way of phrasing that, "If this isn't our best album, we're irrelevant!" quote that's been thrown around so much lately.
:up:

Yep! We have the Unforgettable Fire. We own The Joshua Tree.... they need to give us something we don't own, or what's the point?

Why did we need the new album this year when it's the 25th anniversary of The Unforgettable Fire? They should've just released a deluxe set for that album this year and then put out the new album next year. :|

Bets. Episode. Ever.

"NUMBER 2!!!?!?! NUMBER 2!?!??!?!?!?! NOBODY CALLS ME THAT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!"

Yea that one..guitar hero & 24 'the snuke' were good too.
Im suprised Bono wasnt in that 24:Redemption movie this past fall. I mean..it did take place in AFrica....
Jack Bauer : Mr Bono...we have to get you to safety now! The people you have been trying to save from starvation have been brainwashed by Wambosi.
Bono: ehh...fuck it..your right..lets go

Hey, aren't you going to stay to greet the Great Pumpkin? Huh? It won't be long now. If the Great Pumpkin comes, I'll still put in a good word for you! Good grief! I said "if"! I meant, "when" he comes! I'm doomed. One little slip like that could cause the Great Pumpkin to pass you by. Oh, Great Pumpkin, where are you?

There are three things I have learned never to discuss with people: religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin.(leaks)

...Maybe if every post in this thread is required to use some sort of leak pun a leak will occur sooner. :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom