NLOTH: Do You Feel Leaked???? Leak Thread Part XI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it might have been intentional. That was this guy's FIRST post, and he left right after he posted it.

I say he's from Universal. :up:

Hey who was the guy?? Can someone link me to the post so I can do some ... research. :shifty:

Magnificent starts out like Friday the 13th and ends like Love Story...GOD WHAT A GREAT SONG!

Maybe this is the new novel distribution model. Who says U2 isn't up with the times. Great idea to "leak" the album where you have a choice to pay for it or not.

Dana

To dispel the rumors...

I'm just a long time lurker, first time poster (how cliche does that sound?). I was just searching Google hoping to find retail sites that might have new preview clips. I ran across the site and the long clips were too good to keep to myself. In fact, I was so distracted by the clips, I didn't realize that you could actually buy the songs. That was someone else.

Just another happy U2 fan this evening!

To dispel the rumors...

I'm just a long time lurker, first time poster (how cliche does that sound?). I was just searching Google hoping to find retail sites that might have new preview clips. I ran across the site and the long clips were too good to keep to myself. In fact, I was so distracted by the clips, I didn't realize that you could actually buy the songs. That was someone else.

hip hip hooray!

To dispel the rumors...

Well, you rock. :up: Hahaha!

Someone can start a new thread, please make it a general NLOTH album discussion thread.

To dispel the rumors...

Yeah, with all the blue crack craze, I hope everybody takes a minute to say thanks for pointing us to the link...thanks!

You rock lortonz. And you saved us all from more Leak Puns -- Oh Hell One More:

PEOPLE: GET ON YOUR LEAKS!

And the universal site is still up, long previews and looks like you can still buy the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom